2 • 146 • 158

Start from the beginning

"There aren't any enemies up ahead!" They could hear her voice informing them. "You'll be at the gate soon! When you reach the gate, I'll activate it and send you to the outer area of the station! Taking our warship to get closer to them is our safest bet!"

"When you get in the warship, my brother and Ryu- Ahn will activate unnamed warships at the same time and lure the enemies away so they won't attack you! Good luck!"

"Thank you!"

But the two of them stopped when they saw Bong Bong coming towards their way. Endorsi, Miseng, and Altaira have made up their minds to follow them.

"You shouldn't be here! It's too dangerous!" Bam warned them. "Plus, you're a Zahard Princess! This could put you in so much trouble!"

'I'm convinced that he's not talking to me,' Altaira thought.

"That's okay," Endorsi calmly responded. "I'm equally screwed whether I run away or go and save them. Being a princess or not, I'm in danger too."
"I also want to help!" Miseng said. "I can't just stand by and watch more people die! There are people who we want to save too!"

While Bam was thinking about it, Charlotte held his hand.

"Let them go with us," she said. "Endorsi's Bong Bong could be helpful and Miseng could assist us with her observer. We don't have much time, so we better hurry."

At the end, Bam agreed to their desires and the five of them left with the help of Bong Bong.

In the middle of their way, they stopped when they noticed something at the outside. In the battlefield among the rankers, the blazing orb caught their attentions.

"LOOK!" Endorsi pointed out. "I think they're in a battle! Is someone coming to help us?"

"They look really strong!" Bam replied.

"That blazing orb... could it be... Evankhell...?" Altaira muttered and Charlotte it.

"Has Evankhell arrived?" She asked and Altaira nodded his head, "It seems like a big fight is going to start."

He looked at the others and said, "We have to go ASAP. With those crazy monsters outside, anything could happen to Boro and the others! Let's go!"

They ran towards the gate. And suddenly, Miseng's observer started to beep.

She noticed that there was something wrong with the floor.

"WATCH OUT!" She warned, and as soon as an explosion happened, they all managed to evade the trap hidden among the tiles of the floor.

Before them, there were two regulars, known as the Purple Eye Brothers. The two of them possessed a giant round purple- colored observer with one eye, named as Purple Eye.

"Too bad bro," one of them said regretfully. "We almost scored big time."

"I know, right?" The other one responded.

"But our plan to wait at the gate worked," the former said excitedly. "If we can take even one of them with us, we're rich!"

Endorsi looked at them in disbelief. It wasn't because the two of them were trying to capture them for money, but because of their strength.

"They look pretty weak. What should we do with them, Bam?"

"We don't have much time. I'll get rid of them."

"HEY!" The green- haired one angrily called them after listening to their conversation. "We cleared the train before you guys! Don't underestimate us!"

Charlotte looked at the young Miseng and touched her head gently. Miseng was surprised, she raised her head to find Charlotte suggesting something to Bam, "Why don't we let Miseng fight them?"