Chapter- 14

After that conversation with Shizuka , first time in the last two years I felt emotions which was not something I consider normal . After Doraemon's departure and dad's transfer at the same time I lost everything whether it was my best friend or the fact I lost my home town and all my friends at the same time.

When I first arrived that country I thought everything is going to be fine .I will just have to make new friends and I can also be in contact with my old friends .

But all my hope shattered when people their didn't wanted to befriend me because I was Japanese and didn't share same culture as them. They looked at me as if I am some kind of alien, so did I because there culture and language differ from me way too much. That was the moment I wished only if Doraemon was here.

And neither I was able to be in contact with my old friends because of high bills we get from international calls.

I continue to comfort myself with words like" Everything will be fine at least I have my parents  " but as the time went  my emotions went numb. And because of Shizuka and our conversation .I don't know why but I almost felt relieved that whatever happened between us on her birthday was only because of doraemon's mistake, but I also felt kind of guilty for not even saying goodbye to her before leaving even if it was not on purpose.

************

Right now, I'm walking towards market to get some equipment for my daily work out as my  dad didn't thing that it is necessary to brought my work out equipment because according to him those are unnecessary things [ Note the sarcasm ]. He knew how much I have gotten addicted to workout in last one year yet he didn't thing it was necessary.

It was one of the ways to went out about my frustrations.

Anyways I was near the market now, as I was about to enter when I heard multiple voices coming from nearby ally but one voice was really familiar . And that voice was not only familiar but sounded terrified at the same time.

It belong to none other than ............

Yumi.

She was not alone there . There were 3 man standing over there surrounding her , they looked like hooligans of university .

She was trying to get away from them but they were blocking her way.

" Get away from me. Just bl**dy let me go." She said trying to sound intimidating but failing miserably at the same time.

"We will let you go. You just have to agree to go on a date with my brother ." Hooligan no.1 with black hair said while pointing towards Hooligan no. 2 with brown hair while Hooligan no.3 whose hair are spiky similar to that of Suneo nodded along with them.

" Never " She said while glaring at them .I have to say that I didn't expected that from her specially when she was being ganged up by 3 man who are clearly way more stronger than her.

" Is that so? Then don't mind us  if we have our way with you, Ok?" Hooligan no.2 said clearly angry from her answer. 

Her eyes widened so did mine. Hers from fear when she got what he was implying and mine from anger after he said that.

She took a step back from them and I decided to step in at that moment I don't want this situation to get out of hand.  

No matter  how much I disliked this girl because of her behaviour towards her brother ,no girl deserved to be treated like this.

I saw Hooligan no.1 try to knock her out by throwing a punch toward her but before he can I grabbed his arms.

"What do you think you are doing?" 

I said while stepping in and all of them turned towards me .Those hooligans looked at me angrily.

Looking at Hooligan no.1's arm, he looked at me with a sharp glint in his eyes.

"Nobi...ta?

Yumi looked at me hopefully and terrified for me at the same time.

" What do you think you're doing here boy?  Leave, if you know what's good for you! " Hooligan no. 1 said.

" Unless of course! You want to end up with broken bones." Hooligan no.2 said and all three of them were glaring at me and I glared right back at them . I really wasn't scared of them, I have been training for kickboxing from last two years . I am a lot stronger now.

But I was not looking at them . My main focus was Yumi at that time, she was not looking any good. She wasn't abused in anyway physically but it looks like as if she will going to collapse anytime . She was mentally exhausted and looked on verge of mental breakdown anytime soon.

"Fine, then let go."

"That's my line."

It was silent while we glared at each other.

"Stop it, Nobita-kun "

She said with a strained voice. Alright I'll let go of his arm now.

I let go of his arm. At that moment he aimed for my face with a quick backhand.

I intentionally leaned backwards. Furthermore, he aimed for my vitals with a sharp kick.

It had power to make me lose consciousness in one hit. With a confused look, he extended his right arm towards me.

I slapped away his arm away with my left hand.

He backs up and before he could recover his stance, I charge towards him and release a Roundhouse kick aimed straight to his head and knocked him out and fell on the ground with a thud.

Then I looked at other two while glaring at them as they backed away from me after they saw what happened to their leader, now its their turn but before I can do anything a weak voice stopped me .

"Nobita"

She said weakly while tears were continuously flowing out of her eyes and then she suddenly hugged me and I stiffened. As much as I wanted to push her away ,I can't do that when she was mentally unstable.

" If you didn't come today............they could have...

they could have" 

And then she trailed off. I did nothing but continue to hug her while say comforting words to her.

Who would have known that the girl I found this annoying can be like this  when vulnerable. But I have to say this girl is really brave to not even agree to their wish when their were 3 man with not so good intention  ganging up on her.

After that day one thing I didn't think happened, we developed a mutual respect for each other, and were civil to each other. Even my friends were surprised when I was nice to her.......well they should be.

But looks likes it was a big mistake because now Shizuka has been forcing me to play cupid between Yumi and Dekisugi which is really annoying