Chapter 6

Two years prior, Nobi' residence shifted to another state due to an urgent company transfer. Nobisuke, Nobita' father, being one of the closest to their boss, given the opportunity to take the job with the promise of having a lot of money. Their company did really good and overtime, they tried and achieved many things and lost many things. The company, after two years later came to a sudden complications. One of the well paid employees stole money and they couldn't complete the deal with one of the richest clients they ever had. Turns out, one the rivaling companies pulled the strings and the employee did what they asked him to.

The case is still going on to this day. It's like a barrier to overcome. Nobi was interrogated and proven innocent. Security systems barely helped them. Even though they saw the culprit with it, they haven't yet found him or his contacts. Therefore, Nobi and other employees transferred back to Tokyo or whatever respected places they came from.

But Nobi has decided to start his own business with his boss and suneo's dad as partners. As he too became a rich person after his transfer.

Tokyo, hasn't changed much over two years of his absence. It still feel like home. The place he grew up and built up memories. Talking about memories, Nobita don't know what to memorize from his stay away from Tokyo. He studied in a full English medium school and he struggled to cope up with the rules, culture and even the language. He  wasn't good at any subject and he barely understood what they were saying. First two months, he looked at them like they are aliens. The way they talk is, well ..... different? New? He don't know what to say. Thankfully, a home tutor solved a little bit of problem. Nobita learnt the basics of English and he could comprehend what others are trying to say. Besides learning English, he got nothing else to remember. His class never minded him much and during this last two years, Nobita felt lonely despite there were people all around him. Leaving Tokyo wasn't his idea to begin with. Hell, he even stopped smiling or be happy. Staying there felt neutral. Nothing felt like fun. Everything looked out of place. Felt out of place. Even if the place was one of the beautiful one he ever saw, he didn't know why he never enjoyed it.

The only thing that was good was Yuri . Yuri , daughter of his dad's boss. She is the only friend he had there . And the only person because of which everyone seems to think of him as bad boy .

When one and half year ago Yuri' s so called boyfriend cheated on her and called her worthless hoe in front of whole school.

That did it , and he beat the shit out of him in front of whole school and basically threatened everyone to not mess with Yuri or him . She is like a little sister to him .

After like 6 months training in Soccer, he mastered it and became captain during freshman year of his high school and the popular freshers but still kept to himself and Yuri nonetheless.Now Yuri is also going to attend same school as him in Tokyo.

Nobita rests his head on the glass of the car door, looking outside the green fields and villages. They're still far away from the city and it still feels good. Nobita wish to walk around the green field, but two things preventing him from doing so. One is the raging dark clouds forming up in the sky and the second one is, well ..time. it's already past noon, and they have to get to the new mansion by the dark. His father told him that their house is being rented and they are moving to a new mansion which is as big as suneo's mansion as they are as rich as him now.

"What's wrong, dear? What happened?" Tamako asks as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

Nobita didn't reply for few seconds. He sighed and shook his head. "I don't know. I'm happy. Just....I don't know." He mumbled back enough to her to hear.

Tamako is worried about him even more. That happy little Nobita is long gone and now he's just distant and sometimes cold. If the shift was optional, maybe they never left.