Chapter 15

"Oh come on Nobita! Stop being so grumpy."

"..."

"Are you going to give me silent treatment ?"

"..."

"Ok! I get it that you don't like to be dragged in this situation, but can you blame me ? I just want Yumi and Dekisugi to be happy together. Yumi is good friend of mine, you know."

"..."

" Why are you giving me that look ? I am telling the truth "

I snickered .

" Oh ! Are you sure, it has nothing to do with the fact that you wanted to spend alone time with me."

I teased the girl in front of me.

" N-no "

" Then why is your face so red?" I said making the girl in front of me look like a tomato.

You guys might be thinking what was actually going on .In which kind of messy situation I'm in? Well, it's nothing just my luck like usual which seem to always drag me in this kind of situations.

Right at this moment we're hiding behind the pipes in the main ground , by we I mean me and Shizuka . It makes my head hurt thinking about how we ended up here in the first place.......

Flashback

"Ugh.............how I ended up like this playing cupid for Dekisugi and Yumi. If I would have known this would happen I would have never been nice to Yumi in the first place" I said to myself .

"Oh come on ,Nobita !Stop being a grumpy ass. We all know that Dekisugi and Yumi have been love with each other for a long time. Don't you think it is the time to finally reunite those two love birds "Shizuka said to Nobita.

I don't know why when she said that I felt angry,annoyed ,irritated ,everything at the same time.

It was the same feeling I used to felt when I used to see shizuka with Dekisugi when I was younger.

Is that because I have started to see her in a different light.

I don't like her do I.

Hmmm...

No, I don't .

I like her but not more than friend. I think there is something else. What that actually is? I don't know.

Besides I don't want to play cupid between those two I don't know why.

" How about this if you can just coax Yumi out of her house telling her that you want to talk about something important to her in a cafe where we can set up a romantic dinner for both Dekisugi and Yumi." Shizuka said in a dreamy tone.

" No! It is a cringey idea Shizuka. They will instantly learn that we are trying to set them up. Besides Yumi seems like a girl who will rather go on adventure park or an action movie rather than a romantic dinner"

I said unconsciously.

"How do you know? Are you to secretly meeting up or dating each other. Tell me, I wouldn't tell a soul .You know how much I am good at keeping the secret" She said in a teasing me.

I should kept my mouth shut when I am around Shizuka. While half of her statement was true.

We were secretly meeting up and hanging out together but we were not dating each other and never will, I already know that she has feelings for Dekisugi . She confessed when I was just trying to tease her that she likes me.

To be honest I think I like her as a younger sister rather than someone I wanna date and I don't think I am capable of loving anyone anymore.

" I just know okay because she is the person who can fight with anyone without a reason ,like she did with me when we first met and and her personality is the one that speaks for her not me" I said .

I don't know where that even came from. Since when do I know her this well. Must be my imagination.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Shizuka suddenly screaming out in excitement

" I got it."

Then she suddenly turned towards me in a flash with big grin on her face.

" I have a brilliant idea 💡."

And I just stared at her.

" Don't give me that look. At least listen to me first. Now give me your ear."

When I didn't do anything she herself grabbed me and pulled me a little towards her as we have a lot of difference in our height and whispered her plan into my ear .

As she continued my eyes widened at what she said. This plan might actually work.

But.......

There is one thing that is not good about it. It  is going to bring a lot of trouble in my peaceful life.