Chapter 5

Shizuka POV

***

Gakko Elementary school:

Dekisugi was having a wonderful morning. He had done his homework and everything was going well. His thoughts surrounded a certain yellow dressed boy. After the verbal lashing shizuka gave him and seeing the look in his eyes. Dekisugi was rather worried for classmate. Even if they didn't talk much, didn't mean he didn't care about them. So you can imagine how suprised he was to enter the class early in the morning and find Nobita sitting there reading a book with a smile on his face.

Nobita was early for school today. Even though he was proud of it, didn't mean it wasn't boring. So with nothing else to do he took out his favourite book named 'Seduction tactics for chads' wrote by someone who went by the name 'Master roshi'. Nobita didn't knew who this master roshi guy was, but he was damn grateful to master roshi for writing this master piece. With nothing else to do, he kept reading. Lost in his thoughts he didn't notice Dekisugi approaching him. (No this is not a 'JoJo' refrence ()).

"Good morning Nobita." Dekisugi greeted him with a smile.

Nobita looked up from his book and saw Dekisugi smiling at him. He smiled back and replied. "Good morning Dekisugi." Nobita returned the greetings.

Dekisugi was surprised by Nobita greeting him back and with a smile at that. Dekisugi smiled as he started going to his seat thinking. 'So the latter happened. Dekisugi thought. Happy that his classmate was changing.

Dekisugi, finally snapping out of his happy thoughts, Noticed that Nobita
was reading something....... 'NOBITA IS READING?!!!' Dekisugi thought incredulously. He knew that Nobita had finally started to change. But this much?!.

Finally gathering his wits he asked. "Hey Nobita, what are you reading there?." Dekisugi asked politely.

Nobita looked towards him. His ever lasting smile still present on his face. "Oh.. this?." He motioned towards his book and Dekisugi nodded. "This my friend... Is called 'Seduction tactics"" Nobita told him with a hint of pride in his voice.

"S-Seduction?!.." Dekisugi asked incredulously. There were many questions going on in his head. "W-Why do you h-have that?.." Dekisugi asked with his face turning a bit red.

Nobita suddenly stood up. Making Dekisugi flinch from the sudden action. Nobita turned around and looked Dekisugi right in his eyes. Making Dekisugi gulp. "Because........-" Nobita started with a serious tone. Making Dekisugi lean in with an equally serious expression. "-I didn't have anything better to do." Nobita finished with a deadpan. Making Dekisugi fall from his chair in a comical manner.

Nobita sat down and started laughing and sat down on his chair. Dekisugi got up as he sat in his chair and shook his head in bemusement.

Nobita stopped laughing and looked towards Dekisugi. "But this will help in the future." Nobita stated with utmost confidence.

"How?" Was the only thing Dekisugi asked him. He was actually curious on how these 'Seduction tactics' were gonna help Nobita.

Nobita just looked at Dekisugi and smirked. "You'll know...... Soon." He finished with a mysterious tone and went back to reading it.

Dekisugi just sighed and thought. 'ok maybe he's changing to much..' He thought with a sweatdrop. Then he too took his book out and started reading it.

Nobita was so engrossed in reading his book he barely noticed that people had started filling up the class. 'So they have started coming in.' Nobita thought in a calm manner.

After a short while Shizuka came in. As her eyes roamed the classroom the first thing she noticed was that the seat beside Dekisugi was occupied. She was surprised to find Nobita sitting there.