Scores

Cato was distant for the rest of the night. I wanted to do more, which we did for a little bit but he seemed so distracted.

I eventually rolled to my side of the bed.

" Kay.." He says kissing my neck.

" I'm tired." I sigh.

He didn't fight me anymore, he went to his side falling asleep.

Btu it was only for an hour or so, then he was shifting all around, Sighing, wrapping me in his arms, then facing his back towards me, he came to lay on my stomach, that was less then 5 minutes.

Now He's sitting on the edge of the bed, his leg vigorously tapping the floor.

He was worked up.

I yawn, hugging him from behind. " Let's talk. You need to talk about this."

He visibly flinches, " I woke you up." He lets out a fraustrated sigh. " I'l just go sleep in my room-"

I tighten my grip kissing his cheek," Your not leaving. Talk to me."

" We have two more days in the Capitol." He says.

Two days.

Two days until I go back in there. I have the sense of security, it wouldn't be bad knowing Snow and Plutarch are suppposed to get us out, but it's that lingering of thinking they might go back on their word.

Cato scoffs to himself, " I guess I'm not prepared for this."

" She was just trying to get in your head." I tell him. "Your doing exactly what she wants. To act out and distract all of us."

" What did she tell you Kaylaya?" He asks again.

I shake my head, " It's stupid. Just you always starting stuff, which isn't true I was watching you. Your better then that."

" Maybe I'm not, I did talk to her first."

" Talking isn't fighting. She's forgot who her real allies were. Your or I shouldn't apologize for that."

********
Evangeline

" Snow.. that slimey..." I feel the hotness of my anger of what 4 just told me.

He recruited all the careers to kill Octavia and Callahan.

" And Plutarch knows about all this?" I ask.

" He requested all of us individually to agree." Finnick says.

I laugh to myself. " I never knew 3 kids from 12 scared them so much."

4 stays silent watching me. " You two are still sticking with 12 as soon as the gong sounds right?" I ask River and Lexi.

" Does it look like we belong in that group?" River questions. " Kaylaya just had Cato beat up Lexi for fun."

Lexi rolls her eyes at his comment. Which he retorts, " What? You think openly flirting with him she wouldn't do anything?"

I agree with River, " Yea, she's the last one I'd do that to. They're to much alike now."

I pace the room, " What do we do? We can't tell them."

" With all of us, We'll keep them safe. We out number them." Finnick notes, " With influence I can get some sponsors if it comes down to it."

He'll sell himself to ensure their safety. I shake my head, " No, your right. We have 7, 6,11 and 3. Plus they can fight and you. We'll be fine, we just need to wait it out."