What did they do.. ( Mixed POV)

Kaylaya POV

What did they start?

Those two sounded like they were reciting from a drilling manual. You minus well have a gun up to their head when they spoke, there was such a fake emotion to it.

It was painful, but entertaining at the same time. I thought I wasn't the best actor when it came to me and River.

But the girl makes me seem like an actress. I can see how she really feels, the Capitol is to stupid to see anything besides the "love" those two share.

But the districts? We see right through. What they say is complete crap, they thank the Capitol for their generosity?

Bull.

No doubt something happened, it needed to. In the one speech they thanked them 5 times.

5.

The speeches are maybe 45 seconds each.

It was to cheesy to watch I had Cato turn it off.

********

I was in the training center, shooting. It was a mix before knives and bow. I found I equally love both, that seems to be the only thing I've really been doing.

I like it better that way for the last 2 weeks. That's the thing I know I can beat everyone at, and since Cato beat me with swords, he's been training me.

I feel like a tribute again.

" Hey."

I turn to see Cato coming in the room drenched. I squint my face, " What were you doing?"

" Getting his ass handed to him." Brutus says also coming in the room, equally as disgusting.

I chuckle looking between the two, " He beat you in swords?"

" I almost got him every single time." Cato defends.

" Sure you did." I say sarcastically making him glare.

" Brutus!" I hear her sharp voice down the hall.

" Oh, your in it now." I joke as Enobaria comes through the door. " Do you not know how to look at the clock?" She snaps.

He looks at her blankly before looking at the clock in the left corner of the wall. " Oh."

" Oh. That's all you have to say is Oh?" She questions. " We need to go."

" Go where?" I ask.

She's been weird the last couple weeks, me and Cato can't seem to find out why, I even asked Vad about it, which he seemed just as oblivious as us.

" Nothing, just another appointment." She says dismissively.

" This is your fourth one. Is something going on?"

She shakes her head, " It's nothing, I just have been..not feeling good. I've been passing out. Brutus." She says again mentioning to the door.

" We'll come and watch 12 at your house later." He says following Enobaria out of the training room.

I watch them walk out. " What is their deal?"

Cato shrugs, " No idea." He goes to my knife belt grabbing the biggest knife he could find, hurling it at the target.

" Your supposed to hit the bullseye."

His jaw tighten as he looked at me, " It hit his chest."

My lips twitch, " Hitting the target doesn't mean it's a kill shot."