21

When I woke up, he was hanging on me. I didn't bother waking him up, I slipped out of his grip going downstairs.

I'm not sure what he deal exactly was, but I have a feeling that if I ask him it'll make it worse. I will eventually. I just think it's whatever academy or his dad said.

Most likely his dad.

I hear shuffling upstairs before he comes down grabbing a banana, seeing if I was down here for not.

" I need to go into town." He says walking through the living room to go upstairs.

" I'll come with." I call after him.

" Get ready then." I hear him say faintly as he walked up the hall from the balcony.

He's still mad. I need to fix it.

I felt guilty.

I went to go get ready, taking a shower. I've never been an overly affectionate person, I've noticed Cato needs someone like that. It's just how he is.

I need to try harder I guess, and not ask him why he kissed me, I just want to make sure he's ok.

I need to talk to him.

He's just been tense. Just the way he looks at people or how he reacts now, I know I haven't been helping lately with all my problems.

Once I get ready I go down to his room, I knock just in case I didn't want him to get bothered more then he already was.

" Come in." I hear him say, though it sounded further, he must've been in the bathroom.

I go in his room, his cologne filling my nose. I shudder, again it's cold though this time it's refreshing.

I sit on his bed, rubbing my hands together. I wanted to talk to him bit I have no idea what to say.

Do I bring up his dad? Or just ask him what's up?

I sigh at myself, I see him come out from the bathroom pausing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw he had on sweats but no shirt.

Not only I have no idea what to say, he'll distract me. This was a great idea Kaylaya.

He goes to his closet rummaging through his shirts, "You know you don't need to knock."

I look up at him, " I just didn't want to barge in, or make you mad-"

" I'm not mad." He interrupts. He had a tone in his voice, annoyed.

I take a breath. " I'm sorry I-"

" You have nothing to be sorry for." He says again, all while going through his closet.

I don't think he was actually looking now, he just wasn't looking at me or getting even more mad then what he was. He was going through them to fast to actually see what he was looking at.

Not to mention them crashing into one another.

I get off the bed going by his closet, going to the side of him so he'll need to look at me.

I hesitated. " Cato." I finally say though it was quiet.

He stares hard at his clothes before he turns to me, his expression was dull as he looks at me.

I bite the inside of my cheek as he still stares waiting for me to say something. " I know your mad." I say hesitantly.

" I'm not." He says quickly turning again to pick out a shirt.

" I know when something is wrong. I could feel it when you kissed me. That's why I asked, not because I don't like when you do or anything, because I do,a lot.." I stopped rambling for a second to see him fully looking at me a tilt in his lips.