Your Victors of the 77th Hunger Games..

6 days.

That's all the games lasted for.

That's a normal time for the games, it's not uncommon at all actually it's always around 5-8 days .

But since 12 had that 11 that's when everything seemed to take a turn.

To say we took 12 for granted would be a huge understatement. I never realized how smart the two of them were.

Especially the boy, he reminded me of 3 in terms of his knowledge, he studied the mutts in such a short time he used them to their advantage with their group.

The mutts this year were some sore of huge sewer rat, they were noise sensitive. Callahan managed to roll some sort of  contraption they made up into the bag of the careers.

It are this awful sound, they were to busy running to actually comprehend all they needed to do was drop the bag.

The boy from 4 got the worse of it, see he had the bag. They killed every tribute except Hazel that strayed away from the group gong into a different tunnel.

She had the smarts.

We killed their group, they ended bait to get the contraption in there. They weren't as fast. Then Hazel got ahold of the pair from 3.

Halfway through the games it was announced that 2 victors would be crowned IF they originated from the same district.

Now there's 3.

Hazel and 12- Callahan and Octavia- If Hazel can kill one she would have a fighting chance.

She outdoes them both in combat but not thinking. She knows that. They'll lure the mutts again.

1 and 4 decided to stay, They wanted to see everything on the big screens. actually a lot stayed when their tributes died.

We're all curious.

We took our normal seats right above the screen, it was just getting light out in the arena but all of them were already up.

12 had the cornucopia pushing Hazel in the tunnels, which is an advantage for her, she knows where they are and they have no clue where she is.

The camera panned to Hazel who was sharpening her blades a small fire beside her. She looks deeply in it lost in thought.

She unhinged like a lot of the careers do every year, She barely escaped the mutts herself. Only barely, the odds were in her favor only slightly that day.

After it all happened is when she broke, into a it of crying them laughing, then she hunted tearing apart the pair before crying again.

Then she went numb. Emotionless, now we're here.

12 was eating the rest of their food preserves, we all know it'll be the last day. Octavia was inspecting her axe while the boy had a spear darting his eyes around looking for Hazel.

" When do you think they're going to start the finale?" Shimmer asks from the end of the couch.

" When more people wake up probably. everyone will want to watch this live." River mumbles.

I glance at that side of the couch before my eyes wander to Evie who was with the other mentors on the other side of the room.

She was looking as anxious as I was.

Who was it going to be?

What Cato said earlier this week was a lie, I did feel a strain on our realtionship. I know this will change it.

It already has.

The Tv flashes back to Hazel who was just standing. She was talking to herself though it was inaudible. She had her matches out again and some object that was in her bag, an explosive.