Reaping

We needed to wake up extra early to make sure our tributes were ready. Last minute tune ups, make sure they know how to act, what to say, how they want to hold themselves.

How to act like the stereotypical 2.

They act the part, but no doubt everyone will pinpoint they look a little different compared to our normal tributes, just smaller.

It's either going to make everyone underestimate us, or know they are good. Dead good despite what they look like.

" So you know what your going to do?" I question again as we were walking out of the training center. We had them meet us there before the Reapings to review.

I could feel Jaspers eye roll behind me. " Yes, act tough, be cocky-"

" Don't be so cocky..straight forward. Good thing we're reviewing you." Cato says giving him a look.

Jasper is one I will not miss if he dies,though it's horrible to say. He's cocky, to cocky for his own good. To the point where you can tell him something but if he thinks he's right what's the point?

Hazel isn't terrible,she's quiet. At least she can take some critism. I will miss her, not to the point where I'll be depressed about it, but still a little sad.

" Hazel?" I question.

" Confident smirk, talk loud and clear."

" Good. At least one listens." I muse looking back at Jasper glaring me.

" Remember first impressions, this is where you spark interest. Good luck."

They make their way to get checked in while me and Cato go sitting on chairs in the front row of the audience.

" I don't think I can stand to be in the same room with that boy for the whole week." I mutter looking straight forward.

" I'll make it very clear to shut up if he keeps this up." Cato agreed.

Though I hate when he gets mad I wouldn't mind Jasper getting some sense knocked into him..Literally.

We waited for a couple minutes before Neffy came clicking onto the stage, her fashion seemed to intensify.

No idea what that represented..at all. I suppose it's better then a meat dress.

This time her hair was silver with sparkly strings in it looked like,her smile still bright as ever.

" Feels like I was just here..Exciting!" She proclaimed scanning the area. " We have a very special video from our Capitol!"

It was the same video, it seemed dated. Maybe if I say something to Neffy she'll make arrangements to have it more modernized, though I know they'll make it more gory.

I totally tuned the whole thing out, thinking about the tributes, hoping they will make a good impression, they will.

" For our mentors this year please welcome back Kaylaya Musak and Cato Hadley!"