Chapter 190: Ascend to the top!

Start from the beginning

"<When You're Older> actually failed to win that? Sun Sihai's background is amazing, and his shots were so beautiful."

"Honestly, <Pilot> wasn't bad, but I still regret not going to <When You're Older>."

Just when netizens were lamenting for <When You're Older>, screenwriter Song Chenchen won best screenwriter.

"Damn, this screenwriter is so fucking handsome."

"Song Chenchen is the most handsome screenwriter ever. Didn't he turn red when the movie was released? He's not inferior to Touhua or Bai Yueguang, and he's a super-rich second generation."

As the awards were handed out, Shen Jintai became happier. Since he acted in two movies, no matter which one won, he was happy.

The organizers also gave him a lot of face tonight. When the two movies were showing the nomination clips, his figure also appeared on the screen. The contrast between the characters that he played in these two movies was huge, and they appeared so closely together. One was unkempt, while the other was a sunny youth. Because his shots were connected, they triggered a small climax within the audience.

But this was just the beginning. <When You're Older> had seven nominations, and <Pilot> had twelve.

"Guess how many times Shen Jintai will appear on the big screen tonight" had become the focus of heated discussion among netizens.

In addition to walking the red carpet twice, the gold powders were crying with excitement.

The night of Touhua did not end in failure!

"Next up is the nomination for best supporting actor for the 28th Golden Dragon Awards. We like to invite our presenters, Song Wei and Chen Fang, to the stage."

Shen Jintai was shocked when he heard this.

Song Wei, who played Empress Xiao in <The East Palace is Coming>, and Chen Fang had a deep relationship with him. One he had previously worked with, while the other he competed against for best actor in the Guohua Awards and lost.

"Fuck, fuck. Is Touhua going to win best supporting actor?"

"I hope he doesn't. It's reasonable to say that they would only award him with one. If he takes the best supporting actor, he probably won't win film emperor."

The gold powders were nervous. They hoped Shen Jintai would win, but at the same time wouldn't.

Song Wei and Cheng Fang walked on stage to the sound of passionate music. Shen Jintai pursed his lips and applauded with everyone. Bai Qingquan patted his knee lightly, causing him to turn his head toward him and give him a smile.

Bai Qingquan was also very nervous. He really hoped that Shen Jintai would win.

Song Wei and Chen Fang spoke a bit as they lightly jabbed all the candidates. Shen Jintai was the key target, causing bursts of laughter in the audience and making his face completely red.

Fang Fengmei and Shen Ruhai laughed with the audience. They were all so proud of Shen Jintai today.

The movie clips of each candidate were played one by one. When it was Shen Jintai's turn, it showed a clip of him skydiving on the big screen. The background voice said in a loud and emotional tone: "<Pilot>, Shen Jintai."

Although it was short, it felt profound. Shen Ruhai applauded excitedly that his palms were completely red. Liu Qi, who was sitting next to him, smiled as she softly pressed his leg.

Chen Fang opened the envelope, approached the microphone very neatly, and shouted, "The winner of the 28th Golden Dragon Awards for Best Supporting Actor is "Pilot", Shen Jintai!"