Chapter 187: Ring

Bai Qingquan only stayed in Italy for a day and a half. He had picked a new TV series that would start filming soon. Because they had to continue to record the show, Shen Jintai and the others couldn't send him off. He went back to pack his luggage and left alone in a car provided by the program team. When he was about to arrive at the airport, he received a call from Shen Jintai.

Bai Qingquan asked, "Shouldn't you be at the church by now?"

"We'll go in later," Shen Jintai said. "Where are you now?"

"Almost at the airport."

Shen Jintai: "Nn. After you return, let's get together again."

Bai Qingquan laughed. "You called just to specifically say that?"

"I don't know how fragile your girly heart is. I'm afraid you'll be lonely and sad since you left alone." Shen Jintai said, "Zheng Siqi called out to you. Did you hear?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Bai Qingquan heard Zheng Siqi shout again, "Xiao Bai, have a safe trip."

Inexplicably hearing this made Bai Qingquan sad. It was like when he was in school. His parents once came to school to visit, which was a common thing, but when they left, he suddenly felt sad as he stood in front of the school gate alone for a while before almost crying.

He was now older, but it seemed he had become even more fragile. He seemed to have a melancholic feeling in his heart that would come out at every possible opportunity.

"Thank you," he said. "I'll see you in China."

After hanging up, Bai Qingquan wondered why he was sad. Well, first there was the parting factor. It always felt lonely when you parted with friends. Second, he probably participated in this show because he wanted to fall in love. He didn't know where his love was, but he still hoped that he could still meet the person he'd love the most while he was still in his prime.

Shen Jintai returned his phone to the program group, then returned to the team. They were about to usher in the most romantic moment of this journey by attending the wedding of a local couple.

There's nothing more suitable for a couple's variety show than a wedding. The wedding they were attending was held very grandly. The church was surrounded by flowers, and the decoration was romantic and thoughtful.

The solemn oath of the wedding made Shen Jintai's eyes red.

The sense of ceremony in a marriage was truly touching. The groom obviously loves his bride very much. She had been crying ever since she stepped into the church holding her father's arm, but as soon as she saw her groom, she smiled and wiped away all her tears.

Shen Jintai couldn't understand the wedding vows, as they were spoken in Italian, but human emotions were a common language. It moved him beyond words. He smiled and turned to look at Yan Qiuchi, who also returned his smile as they hooked their fingers.

The camera had captured this scene, causing everyone in the program group to become extremely excited. They have already figured out how to broadcast this part and with what subtitles.

After the wedding, they were invited to the reception. There was Italian food, singing, and dancing. It was one of the most cheerful and romantic activities they did during their journey.

On the way back, everyone was discussing marriage.

"I will definitely wear a wedding dress when I get married in the future," Wang Siyi said wistfully. "I originally thought that as long as I can wear a wedding dress, it will be enough, but after attending this wedding, I think I will not only wear a wedding dress but also do it in a church!"

Yang Lizhi and Wang Siyi usually didn't talk with each other, and their personalities were even more different. Many of their thoughts were opposite, but only in this matter had the two of them unified like never before. "A girl must have a grand wedding in her life. Isn't the sense of ceremony the most important thing in marriage? The grander, the better!"

"Are you considering getting married at such a young age?" Zheng Siqi asked.

"Marriage has nothing to do with age," Tang Ye said. "It depends on when you meet the right person. If you meet the right person, you can get married in your early twenties. If you don't meet the right one, even if you don't get married in your forties or fifties, I think it's still normal."

After speaking, he glanced at Wang Siyi ambiguously.

Wang Siyi smiled coyly in cooperation and then asked Yan Qiuchi, "Brother Chi, when will you get married? Do you plan to have a wedding?"

Without waiting for Yan Qiuchi's answer, Shen Jintai said, "It's a bit early for us to get married."

Zheng Siqi said, "Are you of legal age to get married?"

The atmosphere became a little awkward, and Shen Jintai licked his lips and only smiled. Yang Lizhi couldn't help feeling he became famous way too easily. After overturning, he made a comeback and instantly turned red, all while being younger than 22.

Regarding their marriage, they had already discussed it. Yan Qiuchi had put his arms around him one day and asked about it. Fortunately, their views were the same: As long as they could get married, the wedding didn't need to be grand.

They would invite a few friends and family members to have a warm and low-key wedding in an unknown church abroad. There was no need to entertain the media or guests. They only need to enjoy the sanctity and beauty of marriage the moment they get married.

This was their last night in Florence. After covering the camera and taking off their mics, Yan Qiuchi suddenly suggested the two of them sneak out for a stroll behind the program group's backs.

As soon as he ran to the street, Shen Jintai laughed. "I really didn't expect you to come up with such an idea."

Yan Qiuchi took his hand and said, "There are cameras following you wherever you go. It's really stuffy. This is a city that is suitable for couples to walk freely."

Because he had just returned from a wedding and his heart was full of warmth and love, Shen Jintai felt that the air was full of romance. There would probably not be many opportunities for him and Yan Qiuchi to walk on the street hand in hand like this.

"Where are we going?" He asked Yan Qiuchi.

Yan Qiuchi said, "At the wedding today, when I saw them exchanging rings, I suddenly wanted to wear them on a whim."

Shen Jintai said, "Then let's buy it now?"

Because it was a bit late, the jewelry stores were closed. In the end, they bought a pair of male rings in a small merchandise store opened by a Chinese person, which only cost a few dozen yuan. Still, a ring had nothing to do with the price. Even if the ring was made of grass, it still represented a lifelong promise for two people who really love each other.

For both of them, this pair of rings was of great significance, as it was the first couple's ring they had worn.

Shen Jintai was an actor, so he didn't wear rings often, but since this day, Yan Qiuchi's hand had never lacked a ring. Eventually, it was moved from his middle finger to his ring finger. The last wedding ring he wore was engraved with his and Shen Jintai's names, and he wore it for a lifetime.