Daddy (18+)

After fully entering Naruto Sasuke wait a little for dobe's permission to move. A few moments later Naruto noded his head giving full power to Sasuke to fuck him."Shit your so tight Naru~". By each thrust Sasuke tried to find the prostate of the blonde under him. After a few searching he found it."Ahh~~" a high pitched moan with a arching back confirmed him that he found the sweet spot."Right there Sasu~ ahh~ harder" " tell me what you want Naru~ . I will grant your wish today" " I want you Sasu~. Fuck me harder." "You sure have nerve little one. I promise you that you will not walk for a week" "tch bring what you got Uchiha".After a long time of thrusting and fucking both finally cum. While Sasuke was filling his mate the seal on Naruto's belly glow making him even more sexy."Wow look Naru the seal is glowing". Then he started to trace the seal with his tongue. "Not there Sasuke ahh~" "Oh I see. The foxy is very sensitive here haa. I will remember it for the future" "Stop talking like that bastard". With a giggle Sasuke continue to lick the body under him, making sure to remember every part carefully."Ne Naru what about another round? If you are tired I won't force you" "Is it a challenge Uchiha. Bring it on . Uzumaki's never lack of chakra" "I will change the fact today Naru~" . With a devious smirk Sasuke neared Naruto. "Oii I didn't mean it" "Too late" . Screams of a certain kitsune were heard after wards.

Sasuke really fulfilled his promise.Naruto was bed rested for a few days because of the last Uchiha. Luckily he had Kurama to heal him . Or else it would be weeks or months of bed resting.After a few days after of their love making Naruto began to feel sick.He had morning sickness and tendency to vomit. Being a protective boy friend Sasuke forced Naruto to visit Tsunade even if the blonde said that he was all right. When Naruto came from the hospital he was like a walking zombie.
"Oii Naru..Naru...Dobe what happened"
Without saying anything Naruto just looked at Sasuke with a shocked face.Suddenly his eyes began to over flow.
"What happened Naruto? Tell me did some one hurt you on the way"
Sasuke asked in a tone with concern and anger while hugging Naruto. With a shaking voice he said "Sasuke....father...."
"what do you mean dobe? Who the fuck is named by that -". Before Sasuke finish the line Naruto cut him off
" You"
"Aa?! When did I hurt you?"
"Ha ha you fool your going to be a father" Naruto said while tears flowed from his eyes. A bright smile coming to his face .
" Wha-" Sasuke can't finish his line because of the tears of happiness leaking from his own . He hugged Naruto tightly.
"When did you know?"
Breaking the hug Naruto placed a hand on his stomach and looked at the crying Uchiha.
"Today teme.Did you forget that I only went to hospital today?"
"Silly me I forget it "
"No argue you are always a baka"
"Yaa only yours Naru~"
Nearing Naruto Sasuke placed a hand over Naruto's stomach.
"Will the baby move now?"
"Ha ha it has only been a few days Sasu.It will take months to feel the baby move "
" I can't wait for that Naru " Sasuke said as he go to his knees and rised the top of Naruto's shirt, laying butterfly kisses on his stomach.
"Daddy can't wait to feel you little one"
With a soft smile and a blush Naruto watched the love of his life.

"Daddy can't wait to feel you little one"With a soft smile and a blush Naruto watched the love of his life