Sasuke's answer

After a little thinking Naruto continued.
"I will take my case. Villagers hate me for being the jinchuriki of nine tails. They says that nine tails killed their relatives. So as the carrier I had to bear the consequences. Just like Itachi. He maybe killed his own clan for the sake of the village. But what does he get in return, just hate. I am literally saving them from the nine tails. But they are consumed in their hate. So they hate me, isn't it just like how you used to hate Itachi right Sasuke? "
"You make sense"
"If I wanted to I could destroy this land in an instant. And I believe Itachi could also"
"Then why aren't you? "
"*laughs* That's where we are different Sasuke. I want to protect the village which my parents lived on, where my friends are, where I had bonds and memories. I want to cherish the memories I spent here. After all I shouldn't let my parent's sacrifice go vain right? Now think Sasuke, are you going to cherish the village that your brother loved or are you going to destroy it and go against your brother's will? Think wisely. Your answer will decide the future of this village. But if you still insist on destroying the village I have to stop you by any mean. I promised Itachi and I am not ready to go back on my words"
After that no one talked. A little minutes later Sasuke decided his answer.
"I have decided my answer"
Naruto turned to face Sasuke.
"I will also protect the village that you and my brother love. After all this is where I grow and had unforgettable memories and bonds"
"That's a good decision Uchiha. Or else I would have to kill you to protect the village. It would be a drag. And I don't feel like killing you"
"You sound like Nara"
"Ofcourse I will. After all I am living with them?"
"*shocked* You live with them? Why? Don't you have an apartment? "
"I don't know. Baa-chan told me to stay with Shika since I lost my memories. So from the moment I remember I has been living with him. And it's so fun. His mother will always shout at his father. They give me a feeling of having my own family"
*mumbles* You even call him by a nickname "
"What is it Uchiha? "
"Nothing dobe "
"*laughs* You are such a teme"
Naruto turned to look at stars. Suddenly he got an idea to cheer up Sasuke. He pointed to a star.
"Look Sasuke. That's my parents. They are watching over me"
"What do you mean dobe? "
"Haven't you heard the tale that our relatives who die will reborn as a star? "
"It's just a fairy tale"
"Isn't it better to believe a tale to get some relief? "
"Oh ya then look there *points a random star* . That's my parents"
Naruto laughed at Sasuke. A bright star caught his attention.
"Look Sasuke. That star is a new one"
"*with a sad smile * It must be Itachi"
"Hm"
Naruto put his hands together in front of him.
"Sasuke ask them to look after you"
"You are believing in tales too much dobe"
But Naruto had started his pray. Even if Sasuke doesn't believe he followed Naruto's action.
'Mother, father, brother please look after us. Please bless us with a good future and a happy life. *blush * And childs'
"The great Uchiha is praying to the stars"
Sasuke immediately change his pose to an uninterested one.
"Shut up dobe"
"Ne teme what did you wish for? You were blushing for sure "
"It's a secret. What did you wish for? "
"I asked my parents to protect every one in this village and look after us all"
'Of course he will wish for the better future of the village'
"And I asked them to show my finance in past. Even though I don't remember her I wish she will still love me and wait for me"

 Even though I don't remember her I wish she will still love me and wait for me"