Meeting with Uchiha

It's been more than a half hour since the team reached the hide out.
"Sis you you think Shika is okay? As he said he should be here by now"
"I also think so Naruto. How about we go inside and check Yamato-san? "
"I don't sense other chakra's around. So I guess you can"
"OK so Naruto you check for Shikamaru while I and Yamato-san will check for Sasuke "
"Sasuke? "
"I mean the Uchiha"
'Looks like Shikamaru has taught him only the name Uchiha. What a drag. Wait now I sound like Shikamaru. Aaa better finish with this and go back to Lee. I wonder what he has for me. No Sakura focus'
"Sis aren't you coming? "
"You go Naruto. I am on the way"
And everyone set out to search respective persons.
Sakura was running through the hall ways. Opening rooms frequently.
'Not here. Not there. Where the hell are you Sasuke? '
Upon opening a room she saw a figure laying on a bed. The back facing her. There was a fan symbol on his cloth.
"Oh my God. There you are Sasuke"
"Shut up Sakura. You are disturbing me"
"Chaa I won't let you insult me Sasuke"
Sakura punched the ground with her full strength. The part she punched crack one leaving a open space.
'Looks like someone mess with Sis ' Naruto thought with a sweat on his head.
"Come out you coward. I won't let you go, not after what you did to Naruto "
"Sakura is that the person we are here for? "
"Yes Yamato-san "
"Only two person? Looks like hokage underestimate me"
"We are enough for stopping you Sasuke "
"Whatever. I will prove you wrong" . Sasuke came down with a chidori in his hand.
"Now shall we start Haruno? ". Soon a fight occur.
"I didn't thought the genius will be caught in a genjutsu ". Naruto said barely holding his laugh.
"Shut up kitsune. He really is a good caster "
"By the way someone has really madden Sis"
"After all her punch helped me to break the genjutsu "
"Look Shika there is a opening "
Both ran towards the opening. The scene before them made them frozen. A certain person was standing on the ground with two bodies laying injured.
"Oh no Sis"
'That voice . That angelic voice. No doubt it belongs to him'.
Sasuke turned his head to meet an angel with blonde hair.
'You have changed a lot Naru. Those hair and tanned skin. They are still calling me. But-'. Sasuke froze in his step upon meeting with the colourless blue eyes. 'Those eyes. They don't hold the colours any more. Did I affect you this much Naru? '
"Hey you there stripper. What did you do to Sis and sensei?"
'Stripper? Wow what a choose of words Naru'
"Uchiha what did you do to them? "
"Just gave them some gift as a welcome"
"This is the Uchiha? Wow I didn't except a stripper to be this strong "
"Why don't this stripper shows you some of his strength blonde? "
Seeing that Sasuke was taking his sword Shikamaru put an arm in front of Naruto.
"Kitsune run. He might kill you this time"
"But Shika what about you? He will also kill you"
"Don't worry about me. Now run"
"Come back safe okay Shika? "
"I promise "
Shikamaru watched as Naruto ran to the hideout.
"Quit being his boy friend Nara. Now tell me what did you guys do to him? "
"Not we, it's you. He don't remember anything all because of you"
"Then I will make him remember "
"But first you need to fight me"
"I don't have time for you. But if you need me to kick your butt I will"
Sasuke made a shadow clone and teleported towards Naruto.

 But if you need me to kick your butt I will"Sasuke made a shadow clone and teleported towards Naruto