Meeting the guardian

*Just look at Sasuke's laugh*

"Naruto... "
Sasuke jerked up from his bed.
"Was it all a dream? "
Sasuke was sweating alot. His dress was wetting with his sweat.
"Good grief. I thought it actually happened "
With a sigh Sasuke tried to get out of the bed.
"Naru-"
His movements were stopped by the pipe connected to his hand.
'What the-. Now come to think about it when did our room became white painted. And what's with the white bed and this clothes? Oh on so all of that wasn't a dream. I am in a hospital. Not in bed with Naruto'
"Damn you Madara"
While Sasuke was trying to remove the pipes connected to his body Sakura entered the room.
"Hey Sasu-. What the hell are you doing? You are not in the shape to get away from the bed"
"I don't care. He is out there in danger. I have to save him"
"Still he matters to you more than your life haa. You haven't changed Sasuke"
"I won't and not planning to change that fact"
"*sigh* well as your team mate and his sister I am also coming with you to save him"
"But-"
"Don't worry Hokage-sama herself has send a team after Madara. She told me to restrain you. But I think I am in no power to stop you. Only he could. So why should I try to"
"Thanks Sakura "
"The emo Uchiha is saying so much thanks lately"
"Looks like he is rubbing on me"
"Now get ready and we set off. I have stoled one of her permission stroll to pass the gate"
"Hn"
Sasuke wore his dress that Sakura gave him. He stopped at his house to take necessory things for the mission. He felt as if the house as quiter than usual.
'You sure have your influence on me Naru. This house needs you, I needs you. So no matter what I am going to bring you back here'
Sasuke tied his head band and stepped out of his house.

When Naruto open his eyes he found himself in a dim place. There were water beneath him. But surprisingly it didn't wet him. When he investigated more he found different paths ahead of him.
'Where do these lead to? '
Suddenly he felt like someone was calling him. Like under a control he followed the voice. When he was back to realisation he was standing before a huge gate
"Wo who put this gate here? Is this where Madara bring me to? "
Between his own babbling he failed to notice that the person behind the gate woke up. So he was about to die when he heard a voice.
"So loud as ever kit"
"Who are you old fox? "
"Mm old fox? You know I am not that old. I am only about my thousands birthday "
"That means you are older . Anyway what is your name? And where is this place? How did-"
"Stop right there. Let me introduce myself. I am Kurama, the nine tails or Kyuubi what ever. I have been watching over you since the day you have born. So it makes me like your guardian of something that humans say"
"Then why didn't I saw you before? "
"I tried. But after you lost your memory I wasn't able to contact with you through mind link"
"So this the mind link. Now that we have met can you give back my old memories? "
"Not now. But I will unseal it when the time comes"
"Ok. So how to defeat this Madara guy? "
"He is powerful since he have captured my other brothers and sisters "
"Your other what? "
"I mean other tailed beasts kit. I am so dumb for not to seal your stupidity with your memories "
"But that's what makes me me"
"That's a point. So to control Madara we need to use the crow that Itachi gave you "
"But only Sasuke could take him out"
"No need to worry. The Uchiha is on his way"
"I was wondering for a long time why he was ready to fight for me. Like seriously I am not anyone important for him"
"No kit. In past you were his everything how he were to you. But he betrayed you. Even though I think that he still loves you. That's why he was ready to put his life on line for you. Its said that Uchihas control others. But in his case you control him"
"Wow I am so powerful "
"Now let's get to work. Try to gather nature energy"
"Yes old fox"
"I told you I am not that old"
Naruto laughed and sat down while crossing his legs and closing his eyes. And then he started to gather nature energy.

 And then he started to gather nature energy