Heaven

Final scene for their drama romance thriller Noir Movie The Months of Winter

Kate winslet as Natalia Mordrake/spy alias Andrea Tyler

Avery Duncan as Daniele Benson

Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Bryce Benson

Scene:

As Andrea and Daniele are in the throes of passion Bryce comes home unexpectedly. As he charges forward in anger Andrea blows her own cover by whipping out her pistol stopping Bryce in his tracks pointing it right at his chest.

(Kate)Natalia: "Hold it bud, I've got the gun here. I'm a Private detective. Can't tell you who hired me but I'm no longer playing by their rules. I'm doing this for me now. I never expected to fall in love with Daniele especially because I was investigating you, but now I have you. I could shoot you, that would do the world a favor pal. All the people you've screwed over."

(Aaron) Bryce: "You Bitch! How could you?"

(Avery) Danielle : "Bryce you've been corrupt for so long now, I fell out of love. But I..."

-Danielle turns to Andrea.

(Avery) Daniele: "I...fell in love with a stranger."

Kate(Andrea/Natalia): "No my name isn't Andrea but I meant it all. I love you Danielle, I want to save you from this scum and from this life."

-Bryce lunges for the gun and Andrea shoots him. Bryce falls instantly dead.

(Kate) Natalia: "Run with me. Let's leave this place we can start a new life. But we must hurry."

-Daniele is silent, contemplating her choices

(Kate) Natalia: "Daniele, please. I love you."

-Danielle looks at Bryce's body and nods

(Avery) Danielle: "okay. I trust you. I'll go with you."

Natalia smiles and pulls her in for a kiss.

The End.

Everyone was cheering and celebrating the end of filming, they felt they had really made something special. Whilst everyone was conversing, Avery stood off to the side with Marco.

"I'm seeing someone." Avery casually admitted as she sipped her celebratory wine, catching glimpses of Kates blonde head through the rest of the crowd. She stood out like a glowing goddess amongst nameless, faceless people. She loved the small kick she felt in her chest every time her eyes found her.

"Oh my god." Marcos attention was off his phone now staring right at Avery with anticipation. "Is it Aaron? My fucking god he truly is a sight for sore eyes."

"What? Aaron? No, he's...not my type." Avery shook her head and looked down at her costume she hadn't taken off yet.

"Then what are you going to say when you're asked to have a PR fling with him?" Marco asked. "I have heard talks about it."

"From who? I'm not doing a stupid promotional affair so the film will do better."

"It's just something Stavros mentioned. He said since you and I are so close that I could maybe-"

"Stavros Andreas? Wait, isn't he in production management?"

"And executive promotion management." Marco added. "Yeah he and I have been seeing each other on the down low for a month. It's been a year since I lost Price and I'm ready to move on so anyway Stavros bought me a drink at the bar back at the hotel we are staying at and so I went to his room with him and gave him a blowjob and now we are sort of a thing. He was thinking that you and Aaron could come and vacation with us at his home in Greece. I don't know Avery, maybe you should consider it. Think of how Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's PR romance made the Twilight franchise millions already and they still have two more films to make. That could be you. Oh! Here comes Aaron, I'll let you two talk." Marco whispered as he quickly left the moment Aaron was standing in front of her. She was going to verbally kick Marko's ass for dipping out on her.