Watching and waiting

9

Avery swallowed hard, her heart racing in her chest. This was exciting. Kate looked so sexy to Avery, sitting in that chair turned completely in her direction watching Avery slip her pants and underwear down her legs and off.

"I've never touched myself in front of anyone." Avery kept her legs closed as she leaned up and slipped her shirt off leaving herself completely naked. She noticed a change in Kate's body language and facial expression. It was obvious Kate was trying to play cool but Avery was naked now and Kate obviously enjoyed it. Her eyes gave her away.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If this is too much..." Kate was giving her an out. She cared for Avery deeply and just wanted her to be comfortable. "I'm happy to just make out and cuddle."

"It's okay Kate, I'm okay. I want to do this for you. I'm already naked anyway and to be honest I am already turned on." Avery giggled and relaxed back into the pillows. "So, enjoy the show. If it's not very good I can assure you I'm much better when someone else is involved."

"I already know I'm going to enjoy this. Go at your pace my darling. I'm just an observer." Kate relaxed in her seat. Her own heart beating wildly, her body was tingling from the anticipation, her underwear was definitely a mess right now from her own arousal and Avery hadn't even started. "I already love what I'm seeing."

Avery said nothing else as she ran her hands down her thighs to her knees and spread her legs open for Kate. She watched Kate's cheeks blush as her eyes took in the view of Avery's slightly parted legs, her shining clit just barely visible

"My god you're so wet." Kate licked her lips. She was mesmerized by the beauty of Avery's soaking wet pussy. Her clit was Kate's main focus. Kate couldn't help the mental images bombarding her imagination of what she would do to Avery's clit if she were to get up from the chair and slide in between her long soft milky thighs. "Play with your breasts for me for a minute first."

"Hmm, do you like my big tits Kate?" Avery giggled as she pushed them together and jiggled them for Kate and rubbed them with her hands. The sensation of her palms grazing roughly against her hard pink nipples. Avery gasped out from how good it felt. The more she played with them, the more she could tell Kate was dying to touch her. After pinching and rubbing her nipples for a good minute and a half they weren't pink anymore but a dark red.

"That's a good girl doing exactly what I asked. Now, show me how you like your pussy fucked just so I'll know how you like it for when I'm fucking you." Kate kept her voice low and sultry. It's all she could do for Avery at this distance.

"I have to warn you, it doesn't happen everytime but I'm a squirter." Avery warned, her hands slipping down her stomach to her aching center.

"Oh? Then perhaps I should sit closer, and hope this will be a time that you do." Kate stood and pushed her chair to the end of the bed. "I wouldn't want to risk the opportunity to experience it getting on me." Kate smirked, her eyes on Avery's face to see how she reacted to hear Kate say she wants her to squirt on her. The deep red on Avery's cheeks and the way she bit her lip told Kate that being so straightforward in telling Avery what she wanted from her was turning Avery on even more. Kate knew she had the control now.

Avery felt herself become hot all over from the way Kate was speaking to her, and Avery realized she definitely had a kink for British accents. She wondered if just listening to Kate's voice alone could make her cum. "This makes me feel like I'm Rose and you're Jack about to draw me."

Kate laughed softly and cocked an eyebrow. "I can't draw worth a shit in a bucket, but I'm going to memorize every delicious inch of you sweet girl. Open your legs more. I want you spread apart, I need to know how wet you are, how hard I make your clit." Kate sounded so confident but her heart was going to burst through her chest, her hands were shaking and this chair and both she and Avery will definitely need to be washed down after this.

Avery slowly parted her legs completely, using her fingers to spread her labia open. Kate's breath caught in her throat at the sight of Avery's entrance dripping with milky cloudy arousal. Kate used every bit of restraint and discipline she had to stop herself from tasting her. Her bottled feelings for Avery had slowly came to a rolling boil and now her desire was a roaring flame shooting up from under the over-boiling pot. Her life had built up to this point, marrying Sam felt like a final nail in the coffin for her sexuality because he was so insecure that she went back in the closet. For too long. Now, she's pretty sure she's a lesbian. What that could do to her career was something she didn't want to think about right now. Right now all Kate wanted was to enjoy being the gayest she has ever felt.

Avery watched as she dipped her middle finger inside herself and gathered the pre cum dragging it up her lips to her clit, her eyes raising to see Kate's dreamy blue eyes completely focused on her pussy. Avery swirled her soaked middle finger over the pink head of her plump clit. Avery moaned softly at her own touch and began stimulating her clit a bit faster, rubbing in a way that Kate still could see it. She normally would've already had her toy inside of herself but this wasn't really about her, this was all for Kate. She pushed her clit between two fingers and began tugging it, struggling to keep still.

Kate's hand slipped down into her own underwear and began rubbing her clit. She couldn't stand the aching and throbbing and not doing anything about it. Watching Avery jerk off her clit was enough to drive Kate insane. She tried matching Avery's rhythm to her own swollen, erect bud.

"Oh my god yes." Avery's voice came out shaky as she built herself closer to orgasm, her body reacting to the view of Kate's bedroom eyes and her hand buried between her own thighs.

"Mmm fuck." Kate moaned out her cursing, her legs twitching with each circle motion of her fingers. Avery took this opportunity to plunge her middle and ring finger into her wet scorching hot cunt, a loud long moan blessing Kate's ears. She thrusted them in and out, stretching her opening for Kate and then pushing back inside to rub against her g spot. Kate was s shaking all over now, her breaths short and labored her own sounds of pleasure pushing Avery to fuck herself harder until her body went rigid. It was happening. As her orgasm ripped through her, she felt herself begin to squirt and angled her hips up spraying Kate. As Kate felt Avery's hot liquid splash onto her face and arm she struggled to keep rubbing as her own orgasm tore through her at the sight of Avery's breasts rising and falling rapidly and her cum pouring out of her.

"Fuck!" Kate came hard, soaking through her underwear and leggings, her hand completely wet with her juices. Kate pulled her hand out of her pants trying to catch her breath. "My fucking God Avery." Kate took her dry hand and wiped the liquid off her face and sucked her fingers wanting every little taste of Avery she could find. Avery sat up, watching Kate come down from her orgasm and it was the most beautiful thing she knew she had ever seen.

"Did you like that?" Avery got onto her knees and crawled to the edge of the bed, putting her hands on Kate's thighs and leaning in to kiss Kate's lips softly. Kate pushed back into the kiss eagerly.

"I've never been more sexually aroused in my bloody life." Kate smiled against Avery's mouth as she kissed her again. "I think we need a shower now. Come on let's get this cleaned up before I decide to make it my personal mission to keep you in bed all day." Kate pulled back and stood up. "But here, you can have this for now." Kate stuck out her wet hand and watched as Avery sucked her fingers into her mouth, her eyes rolling at the taste of Kate. Once she sucked every one of Kate's wet fingers she looked up at her. "Can I just eat you out now? I want more."

"Mmm no, I'm going to make you wait. Just like I made myself wait in that chair. Come on, we will shower together. Is that good enough for now?" Kate stroked her thumb over Avery's lips as she smiled.

"I'll take anything you give me."