Confessions

Kate and Avery fell into comfortable silence as they lay on the bed facing one another playing with each others hands and studying each others faces.

"Hey." Kate whispered and smiled.

"Hey." Avery couldn't stop the blush that heated her face or her stupid grin, Kate's smile made her feel warm all over.

"You're really cute when you get nervous." Kate laced her fingers in Avery's. This felt so comfortable and familiar as if they had done this before.

"Yeah? You just, Kate I've never felt so comfortable with someone, and it scares me a little because I haven't really had that. Ever. It's like I don't even have to try with you, but growing up like I did, I wasn't sure what it should feel like so I struggle to find real comfort and connection. There's no struggle with you." Avery swallowed and looked away from Kate after she stopped talking.

"Avery," Kate spoke gently."Look at me." Kate asked nicely but the way she said it made Avery obey immediately. She was looking into Kates soft, deep blue eyes. "I want you to know I feel that comfort with you too, a connection unlike I've ever had. And it scares me too because I am recently divorced for the second time. I've gotta be careful with my choices and heart. I have two children and two ex husbands. That's a lot of baggage to some people and I can't be with someone who can't handle all of that because let's be honest it is a lot." Kate licked her lips and took a breath. "I'm figuring myself out now, and you're certainly not the first woman I've kissed and liked it, but you're the first person to kiss me and it felt like time stopped. You've become my best friend over these past few months but I feel like there's something deeper. We are both scared, so we don't have to call it anything yet and we can just trust one another and let whatever happens happen. I'm not one for ignoring a magnetic pull like this, it's literally impossible for me to pretend I don't feel something, i had to make a move or I would regret not trying for the rest of my life." Kate watched as Avery took in every word, finally nodding and grinning.

"Kate, I want to see too, and if we help one another with our fears I think it's easy peasy after that." Avery smiled softly, trying to not cry embarrassing tears of joy. Was this Kate wanting to be in a relationship with her? "So does this mean we are gently dating?"

"Define gentle." Kate smirked. "In certain situations I can be rough." She not so subtly dropped a hint causing Avery to raise her eyebrows in interest. "But until then," Kate continued "I'm open to pursuing a relationship with you, no time limits or expectations, just you and me and this sparking friction between us. We can work through our fears when we cross them."

"Is this you asking me to be your girlfriend? Because thank god I didn't have to ask, I don't think I could've gotten it out coherently." Avery laughed at herself and Kate giggled with her. The dimples in Kate's cheeks made Avery's heart flutter. "Sometimes I look at you and my mouth goes dry and the world stops around me. I do great at playing cool but I'm always anything but cool when you're around. I've never wanted someone so badly."

"Oh my god, do you have the hots for me?" Kates mouth dropped open and she moved back slightly from Avery. Avery playfully shoved at Kate's arm.

"Girl don't play with me. You have the hots for me too right?" When Kate pretend locked her lips and threw the key away, Avery started to feel a bit of panic. "Right?" Avery's eyes widened and Kate's hand flew up over her mouth to hide her laugh but she couldn't hide the "pphht" sound that came from her. Avery narrowed her eyes and tickled Kate's side.

"Wait!" Kate yelled out as tickling fingers tickled faster. "Wait, Just kidding, there was no key." Kate smacked Avery's hand away. "Yes obviously I am very attracted to you Avery Duncan. I only check you out every little chance I get."

"You check me out?" Avery suddenly felt really good about herself. If Kate Winslet thought she was hot then no one else's opinion mattered ever for as long as Avery lived.

"Mhm, I really like looking at your ass. Especially when you're in your Danielle skirts for our film."

"Oh my god Kate, are you saying you want to fuck me?" Avery tried to play shocked and disgusted like Kate did but she wasn't buying it.

"Maybe," Kate leaned forward, showing off her cleavage which got Avery's attention, her breathing picked up as Kate was now nose to nose with her. "What if that's all I thought about at night? Your lips wrapped," kate circled Avery's lips with her index finger slowly. Her words even softer, her voice like velvet. "Around my wet, hard, little..." kate moved her finger pulling Avery's bottom lip down and letting it go. "But you're not interested in hearing about my late night fantasies of you so, Maybe we should get to work on studying our last few scenes." Kate backed off of the bed backwards grinning, knowing she had gotten Avery all good and turned on. Kate wanted to slip her hand between Avery's legs and feel it for herself but she wanted to torture her just a bit longer. The most fun part of sex was the foreplay and Kate was an expert at it.

"No come back! I do wanna know!" Avery whined and squeezed her legs shut to try and stop the aching need that now was throbbing slightly with all the blood rushing there.

"Ooh begging. I like that. Makes me really horny to hear you beg. I like this little game we've got going. Let's see how long we can keep playing. It's not really fun to fuck so soon now is it?" Kate asked as she sat at the table facing Avery who was still in the bed. "But I'd love to watch you relieve your frustrations." Kate's lids lowered, the end of her writing pen between her teeth. Avery stretched out and stopped mid stretch when she realized what Kate had basically asked of her. Her heart began racing again.

"You want to watch me touch myself?" Avery bit her lip and blushed, her thumbs looping at her pajama pants waist band, making sure she heard her right?

"Avery, I want you to fuck yourself for me. Show me what you do when you're thinking of me. All alone, naked, scorching wet, wishing it was me between your legs."