Funshine and Shaggy

"That's a good girl" was all Avery could think about. Even in her sleep she dreamed about it. Kate's voice, low, deep and sultry whispering those words over and over.

Avery woke up to an empty bed but she felt better than she did yesterday. She noticed the bathroom door was cracked open so she squinted to see. What she saw didn't help the thoughts she had been having since last night. Kate was naked and drying herself off from taking a shower. She only caught a glimpse of a perfect and perky ass before a towel was wrapped around Kate's body and she opened the door suddenly and walked out into the room. Avery didn't make a move or a sound as she watched Kate, with her dark wet blonde hair, strut to the pile of clothes on the arm chair. She removed her towel and Avery felt every atom of her body come to life. She bit her lip to stop herself from gasping as Kate stood completely naked, facing her, turning her clothes from inside out so she could dress. Kate slid her underwear on but when she looked over at Avery she noticed her eyes were open.

"Good morning, give me a second and I'll call down and have your soup sent up." Kate seemed completely unfazed being just in her underwear in front of Avery. Kate slipped her pants on and then walked back across the room topless to grab her bra off the table. Her full breasts bounced slightly and Avery noticed. It would be an image that Avery knew she would cherish for as long as she lived.

"Sorry for looking, it's just hard not to if I'm being honest." The words flew out of Avery's mouth. She had a habit of doing and saying things at the worst times.

"Darling do you think I mind? I'm the one who walked in here naked, besides when we do our love scene your mouth and hands will be all over me anyway right? Half the world saw my tits and ass when I did Titanic, if I'm bothered by someone I cuddled all night seeing me naked then I'm doing the wrong thing with my life and should just sign up to be a Sunday school teacher." Kate turned fully in Avery's direction. "Look all you want." She smirked and instead of picking up her bra, she picked up the phone and called room service. It almost felt like to Avery that Kate wanted her to look so she did. All the way up until Kate hung up the phone and then put her bra and shirt on.

"You're really comfortable around me aren't you?" Avery asked as Kate grabbed the thermometer and sat on the bed next to Avery leaning against the headboard.

"You're literally my favorite person here. Don't tell the others." Kate grinned and winked. Avery melted inside every time Kate smiled but the wink...that would be put in the memory bank with Kate's bouncing boobs.

"Our little secret." Avery crossed her heart.

"Now, open your mouth for me." Kate ordered and Avery obeyed. That sounded very hot, too bad it was a thermometer instead of Kates thumb or another part of her. Avery swallowed the spit that accumulated in her mouth from thinking about what else Kate could put in her mouth as they both waited for the beep. She and Kate kept eye contact but this felt much different than all the times before. This time it looked as though Kate had something significant on her mind. When the beep happened they broke their eye contact and Kate cleared her throat. "97.7, no more fever." Kate pulled the thermometer from Avery's mouth and pinched her chin softly. Kate's eyes fluttered down to Avery's lips, her breath catching slightly, then she got up quickly. She had to make distance between herself and Avery right now. She felt her poker face slipping hard and fast. She wouldn't make any move unless she was sure Avery was into her. And even then she would second guess her judgement. She was married twice before so Kate knew her judgement sometimes could be crap. "You have more color to your face this morning." Kate paused to take in Avery's beauty. A tall dark haired, grey eyed Vixen stared back at her. Goddamn.

"Only thanks to you Doctor Winslet." Avery slowly got out of bed and began to realize how sick she really had been. Standing on her own made her feel like jello. Kate making her a sexually frustrated mess didn't help.

"Still, take it easy. I know you feel better but your strength isn't completely back yet. Let me help you." Kate quickly stood next to Avery just in case she needed her. Avery couldn't hide her smile at how protective and caring Kate was being. She was going to get heartbroken over her, she was already in too deep. No one had ever cared this much about her well-being, actually no one had ever cared period. Not about anything she had to say or anything she cared about about. Yeah she was from a decently wealthy family but they were so starved of any real love and connection. That's why Avery had never felt like this before. Hanging onto Kate's every word, every facial expression, the movement of her hands, the sound of her sighs or when she mumbles to herself, the way she pokes her tongue out when she's deeply focusing her eyes and hands on a tedious task, her many other quirks that Avery could not get enough of. She took Kates hand even though she knew she could it on her own. She just wanted to feel Kate's hand in hers, this was a grand opportunity and one she wouldn't pass up.

"You know, I swear if sunshine was a person, it would be you Kate. Awww remember Funshine Bear? You grew up in the 80's so by default you have watched Care Bears. Yeah I take it back you're Funshine Bear not a Sprite." Avery walked into the bathroom and Kate let go of her hand so Avery could pull her pajama pants down, barely making it, peeing so forcefully you would've thought it was a pipe burst. "Oh thank baby Jesus I thought I wasn't going to make it." Avery groaned at the relief.

Kate leaned against the bathroom door smirking, very amused. They both had gotten really comfortable with alot of things in a very short amount of time. Life of an actor. "So since you're so set on me being some 80's cartoon character, which one are you then Hmm?"

"Easy. Shaggy from scooby doo. I was a pizza eating, dog loving stoner kid." Avery finished using the bathroom and washed her hands.

"Woah we got a real bad girl over here." Kate bit her lip and smiled. Avery was different from anyone she had ever met and her patience was glass at this point, Avery's hands full of stones. Kate picked up on the shift in energy in the small space between them. Avery had paused briefly while applying toothpaste to her tooth brush after Kate called her a bad girl. There was a sudden knock on the door. "Wait don't brush your teeth yet, that's your soup. I don't think you would enjoy Mint chicken noodle."