"Good morning," I replied, swallowing almost audibly. 

My girlfriend looked at me with a frown, but an amused grin at the same time, "Are you okay there, Blakey Boy?"

"No, I'm definitely not," I admitted a little too easily. 

"From what I recall, there's a seminar room in the library with your name on it where we can take care of any problem of yours," Lexi trailed.

I glared at her. "Bold Lexi is not allowed during school hours."

"And when else would we need Bold Lexi?" she asked, chuckling, her eyes still wicked. 

"Not right now, definitely not right now."

"It's quite endearing how flustered you keep getting. Seriously, adorable," she said, grinning and booped my nose.

I swatted her hand away. "Shut up."

She waggled her eyebrows. "I know ways for you to shut me up."

"Ohmygod, save me," I let out in a pained voice.

Lexi burst into laughter, quite amused at my suffering. She wasn't the one who would get a really noticeable problem if she kept this shit up.

She could hide getting turned on. I could not.

By them, some of our friends had started to arrive and were gathering at another locker not too far from us.

"Remember we have plans tonight. Guy plans. NO WOMEN ALLOWED!" Trevor yelled, making other students kind of turn and stare, perplexed.

"Isn't that a little discriminatory?" Daphnee asked, one eyebrow raised, arms crossed over her chest.

"What?" Trevor replied, looking a little confused, "Guys' night! It's like girls' night!"

"Oh yes, because that explains it perfectly," Fred said in passing, rolling his eyes.

The twins had decided that we needed to hang out together to boost moral for the last few games.

No one had bothered to argue with them.

The twins usually won any arguments you got into with them.

That was probably because they were so used to it, with their parents always arguing.

It wouldn't be the first time we hung out at their house after all, so we knew we could hear the twins' parents argue from time to time, which was like wild to me. My parents were too proud to ever let anyone hear them argue.

I knew they had arguments sometimes. I could feel it in the way the atmosphere would be tense around them, but I'd never actually seen an argument.

There was no hiding from the twins' parents though.

I wondered which options was the sanest. Maybe that was something I could talk with Doctor Boseman.

Was it healthy to keep it in or to have violent public outbursts?

I was pretty sure neither option was a good one.

The rest of the day was spend apparently amusing my girlfriend about how adorable I was when I was trying to dodge her advances.

I was pretty sure she wasn't even being serious about any of her wild offers. She just enjoyed seeing me squirm.