Chapter 24

Hey guys 👋👋
Barka da Sallah ✨✨
How are you all doing and how was the Ramadan period?
I trust it went well 😊😊

May Almighty Allah SWT bless us all and have mercy on us 🤲, may He grant us all our heart desires and also continue to ease our affairs for us🤲
Aameen 🤲 thumma aameen

Here is another update!!🙏🙏
I am so sorry 🥺🥺 I didn't update I was going on a Ramadan break, I was just occupied 🤧🤧

Thank you so much for voting, commenting, adding my book to your library and reading lists, thank you so so much, I appreciate. May God bless you all 🤲

________________

“....Mì su kā!”

'Hmm! I think I am good with these words.' Rashid praised himself, folding the paper back. For the past week now, he often read the script correction Dosha did for him, during his free time.

He wondered how she's faring over there; he doesn't know if she's happy, sad, angry, confused or whatnot. The last look she gave him before galloping away with her horse lingered in his mind, she smiled, and it looked satisfactory, he knew -  he guessed - it was.

Most of the time, her face flooded his mind, her smiles, her laughter, her words, everything about her. He himself smiles most of the time. His men noticed - they weren't surprised - his guards and his council men also noticed. Outsiders all knew him with this stern and neutral face, their conclusion about him was otherwise, seeing him with a new look was something else. Only the people close to him know him for who he really was.

That wasn't his problem, as outsiders always talk, no matter what.

He prayed for her to be okay in her Kingdom and accomplish what she went to do there. He also prayed for her heart to soften towards her people, because only she knew what she went through there in the hands of the people she called family. But he seriously wished he knew how she was faring. The closest thing to him of Dosha was the paper in his hands.

"I see you are fond of that thing." Magajiya's voice broke him out of his love trance.

See he wasn't surprised she knew about it and was delighted she was there because he hadn't spoken properly to her since his return.

"It's not a thing." Rashid corrected.

"Oh! Sorry then. If it's not a thing then what is it?" She asked, taking her sit on a bench.

"It's my heart." He answered, taking the bench opposite her.

"Ah! Love is a good thing," She was amused. "Then what are you waiting for? It's time to bring her here."

Rashid beamed, "And that's the time I need. Just give me more time. I have reasons."

"My advice is for you to be quick. Your mother is really trying hard for everything to work out between you and that girl." His expression changed at her words, his smile faltered, staring deep into her mysterious eyes.

He broke the gaze, sighing, "I seriously don't know what to do with her." He fiddled vigorously with his nails.

"She's tough these days." Magajiya said.

"I am trying my best not to go brainsick with her, but it seems she wants to unlock that chain. And it won't be good if that happens. I don't want to disrespect her, she is my mother," He said. "And I am not repeating myself again to her. I think the only thing to do with her is plead and if she doesn't agree, only God knows what next."