Chapter 15

Enjoy
__________

"You know, the day my men told me about you, I have been wanting to meet you since then," Nikatau said, lifting her head to meet his gaze. "You are so beautiful. I can just tell the other women to go and marry you officially. But I wouldn't do that, I have many offsprings, there is no guarantee you will give birth to a male child." He added and her eyes widened, she started breathing heavily.

"Don't be afraid love. Why did you think I brought you here? To eat and get fat? Pft... if that is your thinking, then you are wrong. You will be like the other women and give me children, multiple, I will treat you very well for you are very special," He said drawing a pattern of her tattoo. "Your tattoo is beautiful." He added pecking her cheeks.

She wriggled at the verge of vomiting making him to laugh at her reaction. "Why don't we give it a try first? Here," He said eyeing her figure. "I am sure you are still pure." He continued standing up. She shook her head not wanting to believe all what he said.

"Oh! Before I forget, let me loosen the rope." He said loosing the rope that binded her legs, but her hands were still tied behind her.

She looked at her legs and saw red marks from the rope, it was very tight. The sleeves of her dress were torn. She saw one of her medium sized sharp knife not far away from her. She always put those in the sleeves of her clothe, everytime, since when she was attacked. It was for self defense, and she knew how to use it well, even if the attacker is holding a sword.

"But, I will like to refresh," He took a bottle of clay jug pouring a full cup of alcohol and gulped it in one go exhaling loudly. "This is good." Nikatau said taking another cup and banged his head.

Dosha looked at him, scared and shivering. He really is an animal. She had to do something. But what could she do? She doesn't know where they were and how to escape and escaping might be risky. She tried to speak but her voice came out as a croak. She was getting really scared.

Nikatau was still gulping the alcohol all the way down. Three jugs now. He was getting drunk by the minute looking at her with red eyes, smirking. The stench of alcohol filled the air.

"No, no no, please don't do anything to me." Dosha finally found her voice.

"Hm...you have a beautiful voice. I am used to all the women pleading and where did they end up?" Nikatau replied laughing maniacally.

She knew begging wouldn't solve anything or make anything better. She never planned on loosing her purity in some dirty stable. She couldn't even stand up or feel her legs, it was numb.

Nikatau burped disgustingly, "It is surprising you are not crying. Don't you cry?" He asked dropping the cup with a sound and made his way to her. She shook her head to him. "You must be brave then. I like brave women. And soon, your bravery would turn to weakness." He said kneeling opposite her, feathering her cheeks and crawled closer to her in predatory manner.

"Please." She begged once more as her heart was racing fast, she was now laying on her back.

"I will like to hear your pleas everytime." He whispered palming under her right foot.

She knew begging him wouldn't take her anywhere, he was heavily drunk, with the experiences she had in her life, she knew she had to do something before he does anything.

"Wait!" She clamoured making him stop his act abruptly, looking at her.

He took in a breath. "What?" Nikatau asked groggily.

She calmed herself. "You know, I am still pure and this is my first time trying this. Why not let me refresh also and we go to somewhere better?" Dosha asked praying inwardly for him to accept.