Chapter 13

Enjoy
________

Dosha sighed for the umpteenth time, wincing slightly. She had been sitting on a wooden stool for a very long time and it was starting to give her a pain in the back.

Dosha gave out a frustrated sigh. "Binta, okay. I know you are getting back at me purposely because I sat you down for a long time, I am sorry. Can I stand up now? My back is really paining me." Dosha said with a frown on her face.

Binta laughed, "Firstly, I am not punishing you. You made me look beautiful, why can you not be beautiful yourself? Today is Hawan Sarki, do you want to go out looking like an old widow?" She asked dabbing some powder on her face.

"No I don't want to look like an old widow and, they too are beautiful. I am just tired of sitting." Dosha answered pouting.

Binta laughed at her childishness. "Na kusa gamawa, saura kaɗan (I am almost done, just little more)." Binta said and she curled her toes, scowling. "I don't want to see a frown on your face. I want to see a smile on your face. Come on!"

Dosha sighed again, puffing air from her mouth and gave out an eyeroll. She was trying really hard not to burst up, she curled her toes the more and twisted her fingers in-between her thighs.

"And I am done." Binta concluded handing her a hand mirror.

"Ya Allah! Dosha you look beautiful. I can't believe I did this." Binta complimented.

She really looked beautiful, Dosha herself knew and saw that.

She stood up straight away, throwing her hands around Binta thanking her. "Thank you."

"Thank you too," Binta replied checking out Dosha's blue gown with black patterns on it. "This gown really brings out your beauty. All eyes will be on you." She complimented.

"And you too. You also look beautiful," Dosha said. "Put on your jewelries, you promised to wear my beads."

"Yes I know," Binta replied. "All done." She added after adorning herself with the jewelries.

They soon heard a knock on the door accompanied with the men's voices.

"Go tell them we are ready. Let me tidy up here." Dosha said.

Binta hummed going outside to meet her brothers.

Bardi was the first to notice his sister. "Ya Allah! I always knew my sister is beautiful. Binta you look....if I say beautiful, it is not enough to describe you." Bardi said holding her hands.

"You are making me blush. Thank you anyways. And you all are not looking bad." Binta said checking them out. The others also praised her.

"Where is Dosha?" Shamaki asked.

"She is almost out," Binta answered. "Dosha!" She shouted her name.

"Za ki toshe mana kunne? (You want to block our ears?)" Kuntal questioned with a frown.

She shrugged, "Maybe." He shook his head.

"Okay, I am out. Let us go." Dosha said.

Dosha lifted her eyes from the ground and saw the men including Binta who just complimented, gaping at her.

"What?" Dosha asked coming closer to them. "What?" She asked again.

Mande cleared his throat opening and closing his mouth several times. "Dosha, you....let us go." He finally found words.

"You look beautiful," Binta said again grabbing her hand. "Just tell her she is beautiful." She told the men.

"You are pretty, Dosha. Infact, you women are beautiful, eyes will be on you." Shamaki complimented.