Khushi's father Rajkumar sent her out of the village to complete his study in the City. Though being City didn't change Khushi. She was always down to earth person and follow the tradition.

Everyone in the family were shocked hearing that Rajkumar decided to send his daughter away to study in the City there are two reasons why his sent reason number 1.

He wanted his daughter to be independent.

Reason number 2

Kabir Yadav, a very feared rowdy in Rajpur and the only person who doesn't listen to Rajkumar.

Kabir Yadav who is 25 years old now is an orphan.
Kabil lost his parents in a fire accident which was caused by his uncle's family for Kabir's family properties.

Kabir was 10 years old when the fire accident happened. After that his uncle's family took him in and made him stay in their home for 2 years and after Kabir turned 12 and after getting all his properties in their names his uncle kicked him to the road. He was 12 when they kicked him on the road.

Rajkumar family and kapil's family where equally wealthy in the village after snatching all the properties and kicking Kabir out he was roaming on the streets for months no one ever cared him him he had suffered a lot in the street.

Later after a few months an old man to him in. And treated him as his own son. For which Kabir is very grateful.

The old man's name is Indra.

Indra made kabil join school and made him continue his studies.

And that's where he met the 10 years old Khushi. Khushi Khushi was always a humble person and sweetheart person to everyone and seeing a new kid in their school Khushi was the first one to talk to Kabir.

Children in school didn't like to talk with Kabir cause he was from a low class and was a kid who romed in the street.

But Khushi didn't even think about all those things and talked to him very friendly soon they we can friends.

From that day they both became friends. Khushi would always share her food with Kabir.

Kabir didn't even realise that he had fallen in love with her.

Has the years gone Khushi turned 15 and Kabir turned 18.

Khushi was in 10th grade, and Kabir completed his higher studies. after realising Kabir feeling directly proposed Khushi which Khushi didn't like.

For Khushi, Kabir was always a friend and she also don't want to go against her parents because she know this is not the age to love.

She told Kabir this is immature and their still kids and this decision may not be right and she also said she doesn't see him like he sees her.

She also cut her ties with him which angered him more.

Kabir was basically angre human and very mad person. He always control himself around Khushi.

After this situation Kabir would always force Kushi to talk to him. But she never gave in.

He started to bully everyone in the school which Khushi didn't like. He bullied all the innocent students just to have her attention.

But day by day his atrocities were becoming high. So Khushi told her father about everything.

Rajkumar warned Kabir but no he didn't take the warning seriously and came to khushi's home to meet her.

But Rajkumar stopped him with his workers. He saw how crazy he was for his daughter.

He was afraid thinking that he might do something bad to Khushi so he sent Khushi to another city to continue her studies.

After the news got out Kabir was like a crazy he started to get rough on himself.

He even fought verbally with Rajkumar. Which Rajkumar hated.

As the years gone Kabir's behaviour turned out be like rowdy. He caught his uncle and beat him to death and made him sign the properties paper.

"Look at me now! I'm not a beggar! I got my everything back! You shit people," Kabir shouted at everyone who is looking at him with fear and Kabir liked it.

The fear in there eyes.

From then he started to get violent with people.

After getting his properties back he became rich just like Rajkumar. He confronted him and said that he will make his daughter his by hook or crook.

From then Rajkumar wouldn't allow Khushi to visit rajpur. Even if she did she wouldn't stay there more then a day.

Kabir would sometimes visit khushi's college without anyone's knowledge.

He is feelings for Khushi is still the same but is very much possessive. He stays far away to see Khushi, he don't want her to recognise him because the more she knows the far she gets.

Kabir was sitting in his room and smoking, staring at khushi's photo.

He had developed the bad habits like smoking and and drinking to avoid the past memories.

A worker ran to Kabir room without knocking and screamed.

"Sir Khushi ma'am came back to the village, from today she will be staying here itself, as she completed her studies,"

Kabir looked at him coldy and said him to go out.

" Get out and don't enter the room without knocking, " his voice sent shivers to him.

He nodded his head and came out and asked another worker.

" Why did the boss shout at me? I told him that Khushi ma'am came then he should be happy nah?, "

" Oh idiot, boss already knows that Khushi ma'am will be here today, so don't go around informing things to him when it comes to her. He knows everything about her, " another worker said to the worker.

" Then why isn't he going there and meet her, "

" Stopping asking these questions! Go and do your work! Boss we be angry if he heard us talking about madam, "

The worker shut his mouth and went back to his work.

Kabir stared at the sky through his window, it was cloudy and is going to become night soon.

" I'm coming my love,"

Khushi got out of her bathroom after getting freshed up. She wore a casual white plain kurta, her hair was wet due to head bath.

Khushi looked out at the window and it was night with dark clouds, the wind was heavy indicating that it will soon rain.

Khushi was enjoying the wind from her window and soon rain started to pour.

She let the small rain drops fall on her. Her already wet hair was getting more wet due to the rain drops. Her white kurta also got wet, showing her curves. Still she didn't care about anything and enjoyed the weather.

Soon out of nowhere the house current got cut, making the household in rush. She heard noises outside as the current gone. People were searching for torches.

Khushi was about to go out of the room to check out outside but got dragged back.

Khushi closed her eyes due to the force.

Her back got contacted with the front of someone.

Someone who has very good body.

Khushi got alrt she was about to scream but a hand came and covered her. She started to struggle and tried her best to come out of the grip.

But it was nothing, it was totally waste as the man who has captured her is way more stronger.

The man came near her ears fron behind and slowly whispered.

"It's been long since I touched you my love"

Her eyes widened hearing the same nickname that 'he' always called her. It's been years since she heard this name from him.

No one would dare to call her with this name expect her ex bestfriend.

Kabir Yadav.....