patient obsession 2/2

12 days later

The next day after ishan kissing diya, the treatment and therapy session started like as usual. Ishan listened to Diya like good kid. He didn't want to upset her like he did last time.

And it's been almost 12 days since he had done that after that situation he never done which upset Diya.

Ishan's health is lot better then before. Now all he need is to learn things.

And within two days diya is gonna get married to her fiancee. Ishan on the other side was always day dreaming about diya.

Ishan's Parents are very much worried about ishan. They observed his behaviour. And it turned out be that ishan likes diya in a romantic way. Ishan get upset over little things about diya.

So they didn't tell him about the marriage.

"Okay ishan now your good to go,"

"Take your tablets regularly for time, I won't be meeting for two weeks so be a good boy," she said to Ishan who is shocked angry that he can't meet her for two weeks.

"Why? Where are you going?," He asked with a cold voice.

His nature and behaviour was now becoming like a normal mature person which is a good sign but it makes diya little uncomfortable.

"You didn't know? I have told your parents, it's my wedding within two day so I'm taking off and I will be busy with after marriage work so I can't come, I have invited you and your parents to the wedding and I want you be there okay," she asked him with a gentle smile.

Soon ishan cracked a smile like a kid and nodded his head.

"Okay but promise me that you and me will go out to eat ice cream tomorrow? Please don't say no to me, please I was a good boy in the treatment right please," seeing his puppy eyes she couldn't say no so she agreed to it.

While going back home he was quite but after her reached his room his locked himself inside and didn't come out till the next morning.

His parents were very much worried but couldn't do anything.

Early in the morning when the ice cream parlours door got open diya saw a different ishan, not the mentally in one but a perfectly normal man walking through the door towards her.

The date went normally but his appearance totally different from the Ishan she knew.

But according to the behaviour he was still behaving little bit like a child.

This spend that evening eating ice cream and talked, diya td him that she has to go home now and tomorrow is her wedding.

"I should get going ishan see you tomorrow at my wedding," saying that she walked out from there.

_____

Her head was spinning like hell she open her eyes just to see that she was in a different bedroom which is not her soon should try to sit.

It was like someone hammered her head and head cold body was feeling pain like someone beat up her but she was not irrigate.

She was feeling familiar seeing this bedroom and within a few second she realise that she is in ishan's room in her wedding dress which She wore.

The last thing she remember was getting ready for the wedding in her room and was touching up her makeup and then...

ishan came to talk to her and then she is here in his bed room.

"Hi diya did you sleep well," Ishan who just walked in through the door with a tray full of food asked her.

"Why am I here in your bedroom instead of my wedding venue? I just don't, I don't remember anything I just remember that I saw you, last time. what I am doing Ishan I have to get go back there my parents should be worried I have to get married, " saying this Diya try to get up from the bed but Ishan then let her to.