Academic Rivals 1/2

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Aarohi nervously stared at the result board to find her score. Her eyes automatically went to the top five scorers.

Of course, being one of the best students she will always be in the top five.

She smiled a little seeing her name ranked in the top two. She was happy that she did better than late. She was third last time but is now 2nd.

Her eyes again traveled to the name above her, reyansh Singhania. Her only academic rival.

Aarohi Mehta, daughter of Vikram Mehta a well-known businessman, and Sheela,  one of the top surgeons in India.

Aarohi is their only daughter of theirs. Her parents are very strict. And is ready to do anything for the good name and popularity.

Aarohi always wanted to become an artist. She loves drawing, but her parents chose law for her. They wanted her to become the best lawyer in India just like them in their occupation.

Being an obedient kid she always followed her parent's words. She never had any friends that she could hang out with even if she had one her parents would never allow her to hang out.

Aarohi has this nerdy personality who is always found with books.

She doesn't even have anything to do except study.

she goes to college and comes back home and then attends classes and then studies late at night,  sleeps for a few hours and then wakes up, then studies and then again goes to college, this was her routine since she was a kid.

The only thing which keeps her the sane is her painting passion. Aarohi's parents allowed her only for the painting just to relax.

They are very strict when it comes to her marks.

The last time when she got the third rank she was grounded in the home and got slapped by her father for getting the third rank she was always a  student who gets top one and top two rank...