patient obsession 1/2

Diya is a hardworking and dedicated psychiatrist who has recently joined a new hospital.

On her first day, she was introduced to the higher officials of the hospital, who were impressed by her credentials and experience.

However, they also informed her that there was a patient who had been deemed too difficult to handle by the other psychiatrists on staff.

"Dr. Diya, we're glad to have you on board. We've heard great things about your work in the field of psychiatry." A higher official said.

"Thank you, I'm excited to be here and to start working with the patients." She replied

"We have a patient who has been difficult to treat, and we think you're the best person for the job. Are you up for the challenge?" He asked.

"Absolutely, I'm always up for a challenge. What can you tell me about the patient?" Diya asked

"The patient has been diagnosed with a severe mental illness and has been resistant to treatment. We've tried everything, but nothing seems to work." The higher official said.

"I understand. I believe that every patient deserves a chance to get better, and I'm willing to work with this patient to find a solution." She said with confidence.

"We appreciate your enthusiasm, Dr. Diya. We'll give you all the support you need to succeed in this assignment."

Despite this challenge, Dr. Diya accepted the assignment and was determined to help the patient in any way she could.

_______

Diya waited patiently in her cabinet for the patient to arrive. When he finally walked in, she was taken aback by his appearance.

He was tall, muscular, and had elegant features that made him look like a Greek god. It was hard to believe that he was mentally ill.

The patient's name was Ishan, and he came from a wealthy family. He was the only child and had always been very much loved.

However, he behaved like a child and didn't listen to anyone.

When he saw Diya, he felt a feeling he had never felt before. He got butterflies in his stomach and felt shy around her.

"Hello, Ishan. I'm Dr. Diya you can call me diya. It's nice to meet you."

"H-hi, Diya. It's nice to meet you too." He replied with a shy voice.

"So, Ishan, can you tell me a little bit about yourself? What brings you here today?"

"I don't know. My parents said I need help. But I don't think I'm sick." He said with a pout.

"That's okay, Ishan. We're here to help you, not to judge you. Can you tell me more about why you don't think you're sick?" She asked.

"I don't know. I just like to have fun and do what I want. But my parents say it's not normal." He said.

"I  see. Well, there's nothing wrong with having fun and doing what you want. But sometimes, we have to think about how our actions affect others. Do you understand that?" She said making him understand.

"I guess so. But it's hard to control myself."

"That's understandable, Ishan. But we can work together to find ways to help you control your behavior. Would you like that?" She asked waiting for his reply.

"Yes, I would. But I'm scared. I don't want to be alone." He said he had almost had tears in his eyes.

"You don't have to be alone, Ishan. I'll be here to support you every step of the way. And I promise that we'll find a way to help you feel better."