"It's just the beginning. If I hadn't returned to my hometown this week, I wouldn't have met her."

    Pei Yancheng neatly put on his army cap, and walked down the steps to the 136th regiment in high spirits.

    "Going home? Isn't it Comrade Fan from the medical office?"

    Fang Zijun felt strange, raised his legs to catch up, and the ending sound was raised a bit, which attracted the passing comrades to look at them.

    Pei Yancheng's eyes narrowed and his face lost his joy when he heard such an inappropriate sentence: "What are you talking about, Comrade Fan, what nonsense are you talking about, old Fang?" Seeing that he and Zhang Congfa had made a mistake, Fang Zijun also felt embarrassed

    . He didn't make public, which clearly explained Zhang Congfa's encounter with Fan Pingshan.

    It's impossible not to say, no one will be afraid when Lao Pei's face is pulled down.

    As soon as he spoke a few words, Pei Yancheng frowned. It's all a mess, he doesn't remember what Comrade Fan looks like, what kind of appointment, he looks like he will accompany lesbians to the mall!

    On the way back to the dormitory, Captain Pei, who was not serious on the surface, was writing a draft in his heart. Think about how to explain to Bai Xia that he has nothing to do with Comrade Fan.

    After all, if Zhang Congfa and Fang Zijun misunderstood his relationship with Comrade Fan, it was inevitable that Bai Xia, who was in the room at the time, would not think about it.

    The night in the deep winter was dark and early, Pei Yancheng could only see the dark windows of the house through the low fence of the small front yard.

    Thick eyebrows frowned slightly, should he come back sooner in the future, I don't know if she is afraid in the dark room without the lights on.

    At this time, Bai Xia, who was suspected of being afraid of the dark, was sitting cross-legged on Pei Yancheng's bed to practice. If she asked her, she could practice here the fastest. Hearing the sound of the door lock turning slightly with the tips of his ears, Bai Xia immediately got up and returned to his wooden bench.

    "I came back very late today, are you busy?"

    Bai Xia raised her hands to brush her hair from her temples, and followed the tall man who entered the room to get close.

    She was really afraid of the dark, and she hoped that she would come back sooner.

    Pei Yancheng nodded silently and went to the bathroom with the changed clothes. When he came back from washing the dirty clothes, Bai Xia was already sitting in front of his desk, struggling to look through Mao Xuan on his desk.

    The bright yellow wide sleeves are casually spread on the desk where he often sits. His protruding eyebrows are already very beautiful, but under the dim light, there is a layer of tulle, which makes him look even more ethereal. Because it is hard to turn the pages of the book, the small face has to be tilted. Looking sideways, the upturned Qiong's nose seemed to be haloed against the light.

    Pei Yancheng couldn't bear to step into the house for a while, for fear of destroying the painting.     Seeing that he didn't come in for a long time, Bai Xia couldn't help scolding him anxiously

    : "What are you doing standing there, turn a page for me quickly, my neck is sore."

Yes, I accidentally turned over several pages.

    Putting down the porcelain basin in his hand, Pei Yancheng suddenly went up to help her flip the book. His palm was wide and had many small scars on his knuckles, but it was extremely slender. When he opened it completely, it could cover Mao Xuan who was spread out completely. , not to mention Bai Xia's little face on the margin of the book.