19

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 19

    Clang clang? After a burst of noise?, I saw the old man in a Chinese tunic suit come out with a large stack of books in his arms.

    Directly and proudly handed it to Bai Xia.

    "I'm afraid you'll be bored. It's time for me to go to the countryside. Read? Read? Books to pass the time. You sent me so many vegetables. I'm not okay. I'll let you go back empty-handed." Professor Zhang, who has always been serious and rigid

    , At this time, he smiled very contentedly, these books were all carefully selected by him.

    The old man brought private goods, all of which were related to biochemistry.

    Bai Xia looked at Professor Zhang with a 'kindly' smile on his face, and silently took over the books. After a cursory look, there were at least a dozen or so books, but it was okay? Half of them were already read by her. over?

    When Pei Yancheng was in the military region, he basically brought back a stack of books for her every day, tied them into a bundle with a hemp rope and carried them in his hand. They were of various categories, and there were also a lot of unique books.

    I don't know where he collected so many strange books.

    Bai Xia's expression froze.

    What? When he was around? It was nothing. It feels like he’s not here now. Instead, I often think of him?

    Can't figure it out, just don't want to, Bai Xia attributed all these complex emotions to - fear of losing the golden light of her golden thighs.

    After leaving Professor Zhang's house, Bai Xia went to Mr. Zhao's house again.

    Wu Xiu'e went to the capital last month to see her newborn grandson, who was not in the military area during this period, and Bai Xia brought the vegetables to Commander Zhao's orderly, and then went home with a stack of books to pack up and go to the countryside luggage.

    Early the next morning.

    When Bai Xia walked to the North Square where he gathered before departure, many people from the art troupe had already arrived.

    "Morning, Comrade Bai Xia!"

    "Morning."

    Shao Zengyuan was sitting in the co-pilot, saw Bai Xia coming from a distance with a satchel on his back, immediately opened the car door and trotted forward, enthusiastically took her bag over and threw it on his shoulder.

    "Haven't you had breakfast yet? We have to sit down later? The car will probably stop for a few hours, so we can drive to Xiaowang Village in one go. It's best to pad our stomachs first." Xiaowang Village     actually It’s not too far from the Shanbei Military Region, but the lower reaches of the Songjiang River have plenty of rain and the soil is soft. The embankment leading to the village is often diverted. The road is not very good? Go.     Bai Xia is wearing a set of dark long-sleeved trousers today. The cuffs and trouser legs are close-fitting, looking neat and capable. Inexplicably, Shao Zengyuan's ears felt a little hot. He grabbed the backpack strap on his shoulder with one hand, and reached into the pocket of his military uniform with the other hand. He took out a round thing and quickly stuffed it into Bai Xia.     It was smooth, round and warm, Bai Xia looked down, it was a boiled egg.     "I brought something to eat. Comrade Shao, you can eat this egg yourself."     Bai Xia stuffed the egg again for him. Who would eat an egg for nothing these days? tomato. The slender knuckles are well-proportioned and white, and they look surprisingly good together with the smooth and plump tomatoes.     "That's okay, just don't be hungry."     Shao Zengyuan hurriedly looked away, seeing that she didn't take it away, he didn't care. He lowered his head and smashed the eggshell with his fingers, peeled it off cleanly, and stuffed it into his mouth. inside.     After chewing in a muffled voice, the two had already walked to the side of the military vehicle. Shao Zengyuan put Bai Xia's satchel together with everyone's luggage under the net bag on the roof and fixed it.     When he was about to set off, Bai Xia saw Zhou Muyao who was belatedly arriving with a big bag.     She often went to the art troupe for rehearsals, and would run into Zhou Muyao every now and then. Although she didn't participate in the performance of "Liu Laogen", there were only a few in the art troupe's rehearsal room, so it was not unusual to meet her.