3

Chapter 3

    The phantom of the bright yellow wide sleeves seemed to be blown up by a gust of wind, and the sweet aroma was somewhat familiar, and Pei Yancheng unconsciously moved his nose.

    It was Mei Xiang who made him sleep peacefully these days.

    The fragrance is not strong, but it moisturizes things like spring rain and is silent. When he reacts, the faint fragrance has passed through his sense of smell, firmly invaded his life, and invaded those unspeakable dreams.

    "Why me?"

    Pei Yancheng suppressed the violent heartbeat in his chest, his Adam's apple slid gently, leaning against his still tall body sitting on the head of the bed, covering Bai Xia firmly in the shadow. The volume of the exit was played extremely lightly, as if any louder the voice could blow away the phantom in front of him.

    On the other hand, the veins on the back of his right palm, which was pressed against the thick quilt, had already burst out.

    The chaotic thoughts made him confused for a moment, whether it was just because of the unimaginable strange force in front of him, or other unexplainable thoughts.

    Bai Xia, who was immersed in joy, didn't notice Pei Yancheng's complicated eyes, maybe even if he noticed, he didn't care much at all.

    Humans have always been complicated animals, and she didn't want to delve into it.

    "Because you are beneficial to my cultivation."

    Bai Xia answered with a smile on her brows, taking it for granted.

    Seeing that he frowned and said nothing, Bai Xia was not in a hurry, her red lips overflowed into a chuckle, her waist sank, her arms relaxed and folded lightly on the head of the bed, only half an arm away from Pei Yancheng.

    The rusty army green iron railings make the lotus root arms under the light yellow thin shirt more silvery like snow, dazzling white even under the dim light.

    Pei Yancheng, who had been following her all this time, suddenly looked away, moved his body stiffly to the other side of the wall, and suddenly felt a little restless. Captain Pei, who has always been excellent in military affairs, wondered for the first time whether the quilt before going to bed was not covered. Lay it well, otherwise why do you feel so panicked.

    After a moment of silence, he finally opened his mouth with a blunt tone.

    "Lesbians, whether you are a human or a demon, you can't count the things that happen in your dreams. Now that it's still dark, you'd better go where you came from..." Before the word "go" came out

    , She was interrupted by Bai Xia raising her hand, seeing that he had stopped talking, Bai Xia withdrew her index finger that was hovering over his lips, and smiled slyly.

    "Isn't it too late to drive me away now? Who said that the words in dreams don't count? If you don't believe me, look at your left hand." After she finished speaking, she raised her eyebrows lightly, and

    spread her right hand first.

    The moment the palms of the two spread apart, a red mark the size of a coin appeared on their palms at a speed visible to the naked eye: vine branches as

    thin as silk threads spread in the palms of their hands, forming a complicated totem, and there were two intertwined roots between them. Birds stand on top.

    Pei Yancheng felt a little familiar.

    "This is the heart knot connecting you and me. It is equivalent to the contract signed by you humans. Since you promised to wish me to practice, you can no longer go back on your word, otherwise you will be bound by the heart knot." See