4

Chapter 4

    "So my current identity is Bai Xia, the orphan of Linyue Village?"

    Linyue Village was originally the neighboring village of Linle Village where Pei Yancheng was located. The villages were all slaughtered, and some scattered villagers organized and moved to the deep mountains together.

    Even after the founding of the People's Republic of China, the new village committee went up to persuade them to go down the mountain and return to the village to live, but not many people were willing to come down. They were all scared by the chaos of war and only wanted to live a self-sufficient and peaceful life in the mountains.

    Pei Yancheng nodded: "Well, you used to have a lame grandma who passed away half a year ago. After you settle her down, you plan to go down the mountain to live." Speaking of this, Pei Yancheng suddenly felt uncomfortable, and took out the special products brought to him by his

    parents , and continued without looking up: "I met a wild boar on the way and was almost killed. It happened that I went back to my hometown to visit relatives and rescued you. This is how we got to know each other.

    " In the blink of an eye, the love relationship is confirmed after one to and two to go.

    The tips of Pei Yancheng's ears turned red, and the movements of his hands became bigger and bigger. The net bag containing the potatoes was torn apart by his big hands, and a bag full of potatoes rolled to the ground.

    A mere wild boar nearly killed her? Bai Xia shrugged her nose in humiliation.

    Forget it, she is indeed a weak chicken now.

    Nodding his head, he remembered Pei Yancheng's words, and knelt down to help him repack the scattered potatoes. Although the figure has not been completely stared at now, Bai Xia can already touch objects, it just takes some effort.

    Pei Yancheng's peripheral vision has been lingering on Bai Xia's body, seeing her straightening up a finger, vigorously poking at the potato that rolled to her embroidered shoe, the delicate face is more serious than ever before, and he can't help but hold his breath and concentrate. The light white index finger poked for a minute, and finally a potato came back, Pei Yancheng couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief for her.

    His goblin is so weak, he needs to protect it well.

    After training the next morning, Pei Yancheng went to report to Mr. Zhao, and handed in the love report that had been revised several times.

    The old pig of Mr. Zhao, my family, finally came out of the office with relieved eyes, and was stopped by Fang Zijun who had been blocking the door as soon as he walked out.

    "I just saw that you were mysterious after training, and the co-author is here to make a love report!"

    Fang Zijun, who was dressed in olive green, leaned against the wall and winked at Pei Yancheng with a teasing face.

    They were both scouts, and Pei Yancheng was not surprised how he found out, anyway, he didn't intend to hide it from the beginning to the end, and admitted it openly.

    "I'll treat you guys to a good meal on the day when things are done."

    Seeing that the corners of his eyes and brows were looking forward to spring, Fang Zijun shivered and felt his teeth ache: "Hey, you have been hiding it tightly enough. How long has it been?"

    If Lao Zhang hadn't met Fan Pingshan from the medical office on Sunday, he wouldn't have known that the two of them were already in secret! This kid is so outrageous, he can even forget about making an appointment with a girl! The two brothers waited for him to come back to visit his relatives and torture him.