17

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 17

    Bai Xia followed the gazes of the people around him, and the one standing at the door was Zhou Muyao, whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

    "Yao Pingshan, your cousin was recommended by you?" The one

    who spoke was also a female soldier from the Shanbei Military Region, so she had naturally heard Zhou Muyao's previous gossip. Everyone is a female soldier of the new era with a strong root, and somewhat dislikes Zhou Muyao's behavior of fawning on men everywhere.

    "I don't have that ability, you think highly of me."

    Yao Pingshan raised her head from her notebook, and saw Zhou Muyao frowned when she saw Zhou Muyao, who was carrying an army green satchel, frowned. Except for the fact that she didn't see her once, the two of them seemed to have lost contact.

    "Hey, I heard that she recently hooked up with a small secretary of their art troupe, tsk, they are very close

    !

    " Because of their different identities, although Bai Xia and these female soldiers still have some estrangement, they occasionally chat with a few people from the Shanbei Military Region, and naturally sit together in class.

    A classroom with dozens of people was virtually divided into small groups because they came from different military regions.

    Bai Xia listened to the gossip they were talking about, her eyes still stayed on Zhou Muyao who was walking towards them, her brows were slightly frowned.

    The essence of the two colors on her body changed before, and finally turned into one, but it made Bai Xia feel even more weird, because what disappeared was the white light that had a tendency to be swallowed before, leaving only the gray color, emitting a turbid breath. Occasionally, it circulates, like a poisonous snake dormant in the dark.

    "Cousin, are you all there?"

    Zhou Muyao seemed to have completely forgotten the unhappiness she had with Yao Pingshan earlier, and sat down next to her affectionately, as if she hadn't seen where she was sitting, and had already placed a notebook .

    "It's better not to be here."

    Li Bing, who was standing behind, glanced at Zhou Muyao who had taken her place as soon as she came up, picked up her notebook, and placed it heavily on the next table. The hard-covered notebook was knocked on the wooden table with a bang, and the sound was so loud that the students in the back row all looked over, but Zhou Muyao pretended not to hear it.

    This school's style is even more ostentatious than before, and it simply doesn't take people seriously.

    "Fuck, I don't know where the confidence comes from. Those who don't know think she has a big background? Did you see the operator from the military region next door, who was fooled by her?" "But she

    knows It seems that there are quite a lot of things that the teacher said are novel."

    "Wang Fang, how can you help her talk! Bai Xia, tell me, is she sincere and disgusting!

    " Ben was holding back his breath, and after her brilliant "envisioning the future" in class, that breath completely exploded on the way back at noon.

    "Regardless of Comrade Zhou's knowledge and insight, I don't agree with her conduct."

    The energy on her body is so ashamed, how can she be an upright person.