16

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 16

    "Bai Xia, this is a small green vegetable I planted. I'll give you a handful to taste."

    When Bai Xia sat on the back seat of Pei Yancheng's bicycle and just drove into the east side of the family courtyard, she saw Fang Zijun's daughter-in-law Wang Xiaolian standing at her house. At the gate of the courtyard, when she saw her coming back, she walked up to meet her with small steps, with a bamboo basket on her thin arm, and two big handfuls of green vegetables in it dangled in the sun.

    "This vegetable is really good, thank you Xiaolian."

    Bai Xia jumped out of the car deftly, and took the vegetable basket generously. Seeing Wang Xiaolian bowing her head and shrugging her shoulders, Pei Yancheng beside him knew that Fang Zijun's daughter-in-law was always timid and didn't make her feel uncomfortable. After saying hello, he took the lead to ride into the yard, with Bai Xia's schoolbag hanging on her broad shoulders.

    The beige color is dotted with small floral materials, and the figure as tall as his hill is extremely incongruous.

    Wang Xiaolian immediately let out a long breath and lowered her voice:

    "Bai Xia, I really admire you. You are not afraid of people like Captain Pei, and I dare not even talk to him."

    A small dimple appeared on Bai Xia's cheek. Pei Yancheng is a paper tiger, he looks like a bluff, but in fact he can be broken with a single poke. Speaking of which, she hasn't seen him get angry for such a long time.

    "You are so courageous, you can only show up in front of Fang's political commissar."

    Ever since Bai Xia moved into the family courtyard, he and Fang Zijun's family have become neighbors. The two families are very close to each other, separated by a wall, plus the relationship between Pei Yancheng and Fang Zijun, Bai Xia and Wang Xiaolian who just moved here also became friends.

    "That's different. Brother Fang is my relative."

    When Wang Xiaolian, who was wearing braids, said this, she had a face of trust and dependence, and the other party's admiration for Zijun was beyond words.

    Bai Xia couldn't help clicking her tongue because of her perfect little woman appearance.

    He's still called Big Brother, he has already given birth to two children, and he doesn't know what kind of ecstasy soup Fang Zijun poured into this girl.

    The two chatted and walked to the gate of the courtyard. Seeing Bai Xia invited her in, Wang Xiaolian immediately waved her hands:

    "No, no, my little treasure is still at home alone, I will come to find you in the afternoon, just to help you find the private plot in the courtyard!" It

    also happened that the head of the team was not at home in the afternoon. Bai Xia wanted to laugh in his heart, he's not some jackal, tiger or leopard. Without breaking Wang Xiaolian's mind, she nodded and opened the door into the yard.

    The small courtyard assigned by the head of the regiment is similar to that of Fang Zijun's house, with a courtyard at the front and back. The front yard is relatively small, and a jujube tree behind the gate of the courtyard occupies a small half of the land. The backyard is going to be used for reclaiming the private plot. Along the two sides of the fence, two ridges can be opened for each compact point.

    Pei Yancheng is used to eating big pot meals in the cafeteria, he doesn't pay much attention to food, he eats whatever is given to him. But Bai Xia, who has absorbed the essence of hundreds of years, can't do it. She didn't have the conditions before, but now she has it. Wouldn't it be a waste of her identity as a mountain spirit if she didn't grow vegetables.