5

Chapter 5

    "The beige one on the far left hangs against the wall."

    "This one?"

    "Well, I want the bottom trousers too."

    Pei Yancheng put the wintersweet branch possessed by Bai Xia on his chest, and poked out the olive green military uniform pocket A branch of fresh and green wintersweet adds a touch of tenderness to the solemn and stern tall soldier.

    The gathered small flowers bloomed three or four, and while Bai Xia was talking to him with her spiritual sense, the tender yellow petals were still trembling slightly.

    On the twenty-ninth day of the new year, the shopping malls in the city were not only closed, but there were quite a few people buying new year's goods despite the cold wave. Bai Xia curled up on Pei Yancheng's chest, enjoying the nourishment of the golden light and squinting her eyes comfortably.

    Xuanning City is just a small town on the third and fourth tiers in the north. It covers a small area, but because it is close to the Shanbei Military Region, the development is not bad. The shopping mall in the city is a semi-circular building with all kinds of food and clothing. Pei Yancheng from Yexing took Baixia around, and he could buy Qi Baixia's things in one stop.

    "Buy another pair of shoes, and we can go back."

    Bai Xia tapped the cloth bag in Pei Yancheng's hand, probably because he was afraid that she would be cold, so he bought not only autumn clothes, but also turtleneck sweaters. , and was stopped by her in a hurry, she grows in winter, so she is not afraid of the cold.

    "Well... Actually, there are still two things I haven't bought."

    Pei Yancheng hesitated to speak, no matter how thick-skinned he was, he was too embarrassed to mention the matter of buying underwear to Bai Xia. With her curiosity, she must have Will ask a bunch of questions, so how should he answer without looking like a hooligan.

    The more I think about it, the more embarrassing I get on my dark face.

    "I bought them all, what else is there?"

    "Teacher Pei!"

    The communication between the two was interrupted by a sudden female voice, and there was a trace of obvious surprise in the delicate voice.

    Bai Xia poked his consciousness to see that there were two young women with good appearance, one was lively and the other was quiet.

    The lively one is Pei Yancheng's rumored object, Fan Pingshan.

    "Comrade Fan."

    Captain Pei returned to his expressionless poker face, and nodded his head as a greeting.

    "It's a coincidence that you also came to the shopping mall."

    Fan Pingshan ran over excitedly when she saw Pei Yancheng, and the cousins ​​around her forgot to say hello. But seeing the familiar packing bag in his hand, the smile on his face froze for a moment.     This is the best ready-to-wear store in the city. The clothes from the supply and marketing cooperatives are incomparable. They sell trendy styles for young women. Not only are the prices high, but they also require a lot of fabric tickets. She is only willing to buy one piece a month.     Who did Captain Pei buy so much for? Thinking of the rumors she heard a few days ago, Fan Pingshan's face turned pale for a moment.     "Well, Comrade Fan, is there anything else?"     Fan Pingshan's complexion worsened when she said goodbye, and she caught a glimpse of her cousin approaching from the corner of her eye, and immediately pulled her over to say hello.     "By the way, Commander Pei, this is my cousin Zhou Muyao, who has just been assigned to the art troupe of our military region and will participate in a performance tomorrow. Will Commander Pei go to the show?" What I really want to say is the last sentence     .     Feeling the movement of the flower branch in his pocket, Pei Yancheng's heart tightened, and he didn't even have the intention of exchanging greetings. He nodded his head in a distant manner and walked to the women's shoe store first.     After he turned around, Bai Xia's consciousness still landed on Fan Pingshan's cousin.     This girl has a weird aura.     "Cousin, is that the Captain Pei you like?"     Zhou Muyao's eyes were starry, and his gaze was firmly fixed on Pei Yancheng's back. He became the leader at such a young age. The key is that he is so handsome, cold and Cool, proper hero setting.     The cousin's voice interrupted Fan Pingshan's obsession, she immediately put away her sad eyes, and turned her head to stare at Zhou Muyao.     "What do you like or not, don't talk nonsense, we are just pure comrades-in-arms."