9

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 9

    After seeing Pei Yancheng nodding, he stepped forward to knock on the door openly.

    "Hey, I'm here, I'm here so soon, I just picked the dishes!"

    The door was opened by a vigorous old lady, wearing a blue button-down cotton coat, with short hair that reached the ears with a few strands of gray, neat and tidy. The ones are pinned behind the ears with black hairpins.

    Bai Xia was taken aback for a moment, she first heard Pei Yancheng calling sister-in-law, so she thought she was young.

    "I still think it's too late. You have chosen all the dishes, but unfortunately you didn't see your precious vegetable field!" Glancing

    at Pei Yancheng, Bai Xia stepped over the threshold and chatted with Mr. Zhao's wife Wu Xiu'e in a familiar way. up.

    He was still wearing the same set of clothes he bought years ago. The temperature in the room was a bit high because of the fire, so he took off his coat, revealing a slim white woolen sweater, with a fluffy high collar supporting a small fair face. She is very well-behaved.

    "Look at how fresh this girl is. She's called Bai Xia. It's not easy to see my vegetable field! After we finish eating, I'll take you around, just to digest food!" Wu Xiu'e took

    Bai Xia's hand from side to side Take a closer look, the more you look at it, the more you like it. Although this girl does not have a square face that is popular nowadays, her eyes are large, and her chin is not too narrow, but round and small. She is a lucky one.

    The life event of that kid in Yancheng has finally come to an end.

    "Old Zhao is in the study, Yancheng, you can go to him, I borrowed Bai Xia, I have to help the old lady when you come so early, I don't treat you two as guests!" Wu Xiu'e quickly waved her hand at Pei Yancheng

    , Leading Bai Xia to the kitchen, Pei Yancheng behind him unconsciously took a step forward, looking at Bai Xia with a questioning look. Seeing that he was worried, Bai Xia turned her head and winked at him playfully, and followed Wu Xiu'e into the kitchen kindly.

    "At the beginning, I was still talking about the marriage in Yancheng with my family. The boss is not young and has no one now. So he is waiting for you here! I heard that you two met when you returned to your hometown in Yancheng last year?"

    Wu Xiu'e brought Bai Xia into the kitchen and gave her a handful of garlic to peel without actually asking her to do the work. However, he is particularly interested in the relationship between the young couple, and his words reveal his closeness to Pei Yancheng.

    How the two met and when they confirmed their relationship was clearly written in the love report. According to the words that the two had discussed before, Bai Xia repeated it slowly and softly, and Wu Xiu'e, who was cooking, listened with gusto.

    This is the first time Bai Xia has seen a modern stove in this era. There is no kitchen in Pei Yancheng's single dormitory, only a briquette stove for boiling water. He usually doesn't cook by himself, and eats in the cafeteria.

    A button that can be rotated can easily adjust the size of the heat. After three frying and two tossing, a plate of leeks and eggs will be out of the pan. Bai Xia is eager to try, and puts the peeled garlic cloves in a small bowl on the chopping board. Take the initiative to invite Ying to show your hand.