I trust you

The atmosphere is electric as people dance to the music, moving left and right to the loud bass that makes your whole body shake.

Andy grips Cara's hand tightly as he leads her into the sea of people, feeling the energy of the crowd coursing through his veins.

Cara twirls around him, her body moving with the rhythm of the music.

Andy can't help but be drawn to her energy - she's full of life and wants to live in the moment,

just like him.

As they both begin to dance, Cara's tipsy state takes over, and she presses her chest against Andy's, their bodies flowing with the music.

Andy inhales deeply from his cigarette, feeling the smoke fill his lungs.

He takes hold of Cara's face, gazing deeply into her eyes as he seductively blows the cigarette smoke into her mouth.

Cara exhales the smoke, feeling a shiver run down her spine as she stares back into his eyes.

The sexual tension between them begins to rise, and they both feel a strong attraction towards each other.

The music seems to fade away as they lose themselves in the moment, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony.

It's as though nothing else exists in the world except for the two of them, lost in the throes of passion and desire.

Andy looks at Cara with a piercing gaze, his eyes filled with a deep longing.

"Come home with me," he insists, his voice low and husky.

Cara's heart drops, unsure of what to say or do. She's only known him for a few hours, and the thought of going home with him fills her with both excitement and fear.

"Are you going to hurt me?" she asks, as her hand making their way down to his chest.

Andy watches the other vampires around them, seeing them admiring him and Cara together, waiting for him to give her a good bite.

He knows this isn't going to end well - they will eventually get their claws into Cara at some point throughout the night.

He's seen it happen before to humans who stumbled into this club.

"No, I won't hurt you," he says to Cara, lifting her chin up to face him.

She smirks in her drunken state, feeling a sense of trust and connection with him.

"I trust you," she says, her voice barely above a whisper.

Andy nods. He looks back at his group of friends he left behind, and takes her hand.

Andy leads Cara towards the exit, his hand tightly clasped around hers.

As they make their way out, a vampire security guard yells out to Andy, "Leave some for me," laughing as he does so.

Andy ignores the comment, but Cara can't help feeling slightly frightened.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Fuck it," she whispers to herself, determined to see this through.