YN: (angrily) have you gone mad, Tavish doesn't say anything, Tabish was pulling down YN's dress by her breast, YN pushes Tavish and says.

YN: What are you doing.? What happened? Tavish still doesn't say anything, he holds YN's hand and drags her to the washroom and makes her stand under the shower. And his attention was on YN's body.

Tavish pinning her to the wall. And turns on the shower
Shower water was falling on both of them. YN was looking at Tavish from the confusion.

Tavish starts rubbing YN's hand. YN tries to free herself from Tavish.
But her efforts were in vain.

Then Tavish unzips YN's gown, YN looks at Tavish with shocked. There was no emotion on Tavish's face.

Before YN could say anything, Tavish puts YN's lips on his. And starts sucking YN's lower lip. Also YN's gown separates from her body.

YN's mind had gone completely blank. She could not understand what happened, YN regains sense after a while.. And she understands that she is in front of Tavish in her undergarments.

Tavish removes YN's inner without giving her a chance. Now YN was naked in front of Tavish. Tavish was still sucking YN's lips. And his hands were running all over YN's body. Shower water was falling on both of them.

After about 20 minutes, Tavish releases YN's lips., YN was not reacting to anything, Tavish cleans YN properly, puts her in a bathrobe, takes her out in bridalstyle and makes her sit on the bed.

YN was looking at Tavish without any emotion.
She could not understand why Tavish did it??

Tavish bent down and spoke coldly in YN's ear,
I can't stand your body baby. After today you will not hug anyone. Surprise expressions come on YN's face after listening to Tavish. She looks at Tavish, only then something comes to her mind.

YN stood up and grabbed Tavish's collar.
You,,, I was hugging Kabir, that's why you did all this. Are you a child who will react like this. And you are jealous of Kabir, seriously!!!

That's when YN notices that Tavish is staring intently at her.. At first YN did not understand anything. Then as soon as she understands, she leaves the coller of Tavish..

YN faked a smile,
"Vo flow flow me coller pakadli".. Don't mind!

Tavish didn't say anything, he was still staring at YN.

YN irritating
What are you staring at? never seen me?

Tavish came to YN and kissed her on the forehead,
Good night! you need sleep. One more thing Tavish singhania, not jealous of anyone, I am just possessive about my things.. you sleep!
Tavish leaves after speaking.

YN frowning,
Not Possessive ... Over Possesive!!

Yb gets night dressed and lies on the bed.. She was already very tired. So she falls asleep as soon as she lies on the bed.

Next day

YN wakes up, her mood was not particularly good. She stays in her room only.

down in the living room,

Sheetal and Komal were sitting on the sofa.

Komal: You see, Bhabhi, that girl has not come out of the room since morning, don't know what she thinks of herself.

Shee looking at the phone, Tavish Singhania ki biwi!!
That's what she thinks of herself. This name is very big in itself. We are nothing before him. And anyway whether she has come or not, with whom do you want to build a relationship.