the beta chuckled so kyungsoo nudged him with his foot as he ordered once more " just fuck off already " jongin finally slapped his foot away somwhat angered himself now

" you really have no respect for anyone I was here first, you find another spot.. " he moved his lips slowly as if to patronize him as he uttered "Porcelain "

" thats it " kyungsoo finally got down and pushed against him with his carving board to which ongin gripped at it, turning it only to have kyungsoo let go and kick against it.

beta tumbled back in surprise, having dropped the board as he looked back at the omega who stomped closer, and gripped the board to pick back up and turn away again. 

" seriously ?" jongin stood up, eyes watching the shorter take a seat on the freed spot unbothered " youre just being a prick on purpose now arent you? I was here first "

" but I always sit here, so maybe your doing it on purpose " he snapped back so jongin growled, eyes glowing in gold which only triggered the omega as he glared back at him in blue.

" leave now or you'll regret it" the beta warned. 

" I dont think so," he moved his lips slow in imitation as he uttered " nutcracker " 

jongin rushed at him again at that and kyugsoo swung the board, crashing it against the betas blocking forearm, resulting in it flying away as Jongin swung his other fist and the omega ducked, attempting to knee him in the guts as he came up again but the tallers arm came between simulatiously kneeling into the shorters side instead.

kyungsoo stumbled, holding his ribs but keeping balance to dodge the next fist and swing his own which got caught and turned in attempt to twist and throw him off but the omega jumped with a backflip to follow and twist the tallers instead, pullinghim closer and slamming his elbow into the betas shoulder to throw him off before kicking him to fall back at last.

with a grunt jongin was on the ground, hands flying up to hold onto kyungsoo foot that was attempting to stomp on him, he kicked up instead and the omega didnt have the strength to hold it, throwing him off balance and making him land onto his front besides jongin, who still gripped to his ankle, quickly moving onto both the boys legs making it impossible for kyungsoo to get up again as jongin finally turned him to lay on his back, keeping him down by caging him and gripping the 2 swinging arms to pin them down by his wrist.

breathing heavy jongin stayed in this postion on top, looking down at the alming omega " you done ? mh?"

kyungsoo was panting himself but didnt answer as he grunted trying to push against the beta to no success whilst jongin just remained not believing hed been breathless from so little action but it was the fact that it felt somehwat challengin that made it more thrilling to him.

and then, being distracted, jongin found himself caught in surprise as kyungsoos knee managed to hit his back good and suddenly. he flinched and it gave the shorter a moment in which he lost his grip and leaned back allowing kyungsoo cradle what little he could back and swing his leg up both falling to either of the betas shoulders and jongins hand flew to the legs on his shoulder while the other found a gripp around the shorters throat causing both to be in a position to choke the other while they were being choked.

kyungsoo grunted eyes glowing as he squeezed his thighs close around jongin throat, while clinging onto the hand that was queezing his own, glaring back into the golden glowing eyes

both remained for what both assumed being way too long until jongin finally gave in and let kyungsoos throat go to push his thighs away.

the omega started coughing rolling away while jongin dropped to all 4 of his limps, breathing in gasps of breaths at first. " fine just take the damn spot, how can you care so much about something to stupid "