(Chapter 19) May death do us apart

Grab ya tissues cause dis chapter got da feels. I recommend that you not read this in school cause 50 50% chance that ya gonna cry. Also....Find a sad song and listen to it while reading cause it makes it a whole lot better :*(

Marks P.O.V
I just received a call from Y/Ns step father and Javen. I'm leaving tomorrow. I cannot get to sleep. Everyone else is sleeping. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I sat down at our table and put my hands on my forehead. Stop it Mark.You're doing the right thing. Just write a note to Y/N explaining everything. You have to leave at 5:00. Its 12:01 am. A tear escaped my eye. Followed by more. I walked back upstairs and jumped into bed. "I love you so much Y/N. Please don't forget about me." I heard a gasp and a few sobs but then everything went dead silent. I held her hand and she held back.
*Few hours later*
I got up and got ready. I wrote the note and left.
End of P.O.V
I woke up still remembering what had happened last night. What did he mean Please don't forget about me? I am so confused right now. I went downstairs. "Mark?" No answer. "Please don't play games." Still no answer. "Come on Mark I am not playing a game." He came from nowhere and still never answered. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note. It read...
Dear Y/N
I planned the twin thing. Not about them getting stole but about the two guys being there at the wedding and stuff. The deal was we trade. My life for the twins. Please don't forget about me.

"Hey Javen do you think we should use the whip?" "Well of course." They took the whip and hit me right across the back. Blood trickled from my tender skin.

I hope I did the right thing. I will still love you in heaven. I know god will send you here sometime so we can see each other again. Even if you are on earth enjoying your life I'll be playing cards with god in heaven. Tell the twins I love them to please. Every night before they go to sleep. Can you tell them that they can still talk to me. Can you talk to me to. I'm going to tell my dad all about you. I bet he likes you. Or he will.

"Kris can you pass me the knife?" "Here ya go." Javen took the knife and made to big cuts on my left arm and right leg. I yelled in pain

I miss you already. I can't wait to see you again. Please don't cry. When the twins are 10 you can tell them. And if they cry tell them that I miss them so much and I'll never forget them. I see everything they do. I'm like a stalker. I know what it's like to grow up without your daddy. I never really had mine. It's sad that they won't really remember me. Don't worry. If someone hurts them I'll kick the shit out of em. Y/N you will never truly know how much I love you. I don't care if you move on. I can understand. I just want us to be best friends.

"Hey Mark think fast." Before I knew it they were kicking me and punching. I was in so much pain. I seen the rope hung up from the ceiling.

I wanna know about your life since I'm gone now.

They stood me up and started pushing me over to the rope.

I'm so sorry Y/N. I want you to stay happy an forget this happened okay? Please do this for me. I don't get to watch you grow. I'm not going to get to see my twins grow. Tell me about their grad. Tell wade to shut up for me. Haha. I freaking miss you so much... I won't forget you. I'm probs dead by now

They made me stand on a chair. They put the rope around my neck and kicked the chair. Die Mark Die they chanted over and over again. My vision got blurred as all the memories of me and Y/N flashed before my eyes. And then everything went black.

Goodbye Y/N. I love you
Love Mark : )
Tears were falling from my eyes like crazy. "Why me!?" I fell to my knees crying my heart out. I knew Mark was crying to cause the paper was wet before I even read it all. I called Felix and Marzia and told them everything. Felix is coming with me to the abandoned church while Marzia watched the twins. I ran and and screamed. Police where in there everywhere. There were handcuffs on my step father and Javen. "May you burn!! I punched Javen in the face making him fall to the floor. A police officer grabbed my waist pulling me back. "Let me go!!" I ran into the building and there it was...Marks lifeless body. "NOOO!!" I fell to the floor. "MARK!!" I started screeching. "I NEED YOU MARK PLEASE!!" Felix pulled me into his arms. "Shh it's alright." "No it's not. He's dead. He's dead. He freaking died for me." "Calm down please." "MARK!!" The wind blew strongly making my hair fly everywhere. They carried Mark onto the ambulance. Sending shocks threw his body. Watch it go up and come back down. He started breathing. "Y/N.." he said weakly. "Yes Mark?" "Don't forget me." I held his hand. "I won't. I love you Mark." "I lov." And with that his eyes shut and his hand fell. Tears escaped my eyes. "Goodbye Mark. I will never forget you and will never stop loving you."

The end

Heyy guys! I cried while writing this chapter. It was like write two words and cry...Over and over again. Comment below and tell me if you cried or not. And as always I will see you in the next chapter. Bye-byee.