Chapter Three

Current Update : It's December 9th, 2016! I got a comment saying this needed to be edited, and I agree, I'm currently writing my other Mark fanfic, and something else! so sorry but I'm editing 5 chapters of this book..., TODAY!! enjoy!

(bf/bn) = best friend boy name :)

;(y/n)'s pov;

"I still can't believe that the great Markiplier, oh wait no I mean Mark visited me at the hospital (bf/gn)."

"Well it's not like you were dreaming (y/n)," she laughed.

"I know, you were there but it's still hard to believe!"

She smiled and continued putting stuff in boxes.

"I have a few more boxes to pack up and then you're ready to go!" she was so happy, and i frowned.

"(Bf/gn) aren't you sad I'm not living with you anymore?"

"Yeah I am, it's upsetting but I'm not going to cry because you're moving into your own place 40 minutes away,"

"Okay," I gave a little smile "I got the last box, then we'll go." I sighed

~•~

"Woah this place is huge!" (bf/gn) yelled.

"I know right. Its a bit big for me, but I have 3 other rooms besides mine, which means guests can stay." I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Not tonight (y/n), I gotta work early tomorrow morning. I promise I'll stay another time."

"okay, okay, just wanted to give it another go," we both laughed.

"that's the last of the boxes, I'll come by tomorrow after work, you know I don't like driving the dark. Cya (y/n)!"

"cya!" I waved.

~•~
There's nothing to do, nothing at all. I didn't think I would get this bored during the first night at my new house.

I switched the tv off, because it's just as well to go to sleep.

On my way upstairs there was a knock at the door, I started to panic a little cause it's a really nice house, this is also L.A, the place where I know no one.

Another knock that was a bit louder knocked me out of my haze.

I ran back down the stairs and opened the door hesitating on what I am doing.

I peeked out around , and was instantly relived.

"(bf/bn), you scared me," I laughed breathing out heavily.

he walked in and I gave him a huge hug.

"It's been a while," he laughed hugging back.

"I know, I'm sorry." I let go.

"I'm gonna make us some coffee , come out if you want." and we walked knot the kitchen.

"So, what's life like?" he asked sitting down while I boiled water.

"Well as you can tell, I've moved. I split my head open and had a concussion, also lost a lot of blood so I was in the hospital for a while, met my favourite YouTuber, and yeah that's like it."

"oh, exciting." we laughed.

I passed him his coffee when another knock came from the living room.

"Busy here tonight, that's for sure." I wiped my hands and opened the door , and it revealed Mark.

"Hey! Come in, just boiled water if you wanted something hot to drink."

"Okay," he took off his coat and kicked off his shoes and followed me into the kitchen.

"(bf/bn) meet Mark, who is also known as,"

"the one and only GREAT MARKIPLIER!" he flexed and then we laughed.

"oh yeah cool,"

"It is pretty cool isn't it!" I smiled.

"No, I was kidding. Anyways I'm done gotta go." he just got up and left.

Mark and I both looked at each other with confused looks.

"what the f-"

"I don't know."

it was complete silence for a few seconds, until I spit my water every where and died laughing.

Mark look so shocked, but just laughed after too.

I gotta say, one of my best friends is mad at me, but for once I'm not letting guilt get to me, instead I'm having the time of my life, because I never done anything wrong.