(Chapter 12) Aron And Autumn Fischbach

"The twins are due in a week and the freakin crib isn't even here yet!" "Mark calm down.It will be here soon." "Y/N I-I'm sorry for yelling.." "Mark it's ok. And don't worry about." "Okay." He leaned in and kissed me.After 5 seconds he pulled away. "So is the kids taking the guest room??" "Ya." "K."
Mark walked upstairs and started doing something in the guest room.
-Time skip-
The kids are due any day now.Im really nervous.Mark had to go to San Diego for comic-con so I'm here stuck home and the babies could be coming at any day,minute,second now."Ow my stomach." And all of a sudden POP! I called my brother.
JASON I NEED HELP!

WHATS WRONG!!??

MY WATER JUST BROKE!

ILL BE THERE IN A SEC!

I ran to the door,struggling to get my shoes on.Jason busted threw the door. "Come on let's go."

MARKS P.O.V
"Guys I have a bad feeling about this." "Why!?" "Wade are you actually that stupid!?Y/N is prego and the babies are due any day now." "ohh right." "I'm sure she'll be fine." "Thanks jack." Buzz!! Buzz!! "It's Jason...What does he want now...?"
Hello?
Hey Mark Y/N and I are at the hospital now.
What what's wrong
She's giving birth
Oh shiz
See ya soon
You'll see me way more soon then you think.
"GUYS Y/N IS GIVING BIRTH!!" Before I knew it I was driving back to L.A. I jumped out of the car before it even stopped.I ran into the hospital and asked what room Ms Y/LN is in. "Room 306 on the 3rd floor." "Ok thank you." I ran to the elevator and clicked the 3rd button.I ran into her room and grabbed her hand.
End of P.O.V

-Time Skip
"Welcome to the world Aron And Autumn." I passed Aron to Mark. He was playing with him. "Y/N you'll have to stay here for a couple of days so I can see how the twins are doing and things like that.Ok?" "Ok doctor Zeno." He smiled and walked out of the room.Me and Mark put the twins in the crib.Shortly after that I drifted off. When I woke up mom was in the room. "Mom where's Mark." She pointed to the right side of the bed.I looked down and there was Mark on the floor cuddled up in a blanket. "So what's their names?" "Their names are Aron and Autumn. " "Oh darling there beautiful names." "Thanks.Mark had the idea of making both their names start with the same letter and I said A.We just kept brainstorming on till we thought of these." "Oh.Thats creative." "Haha ya." "Y/N you there." I looked down at Mark and he was still sleeping. "I wonder what he's dreaming about." "Only god knows my dear."  I giggled. "Y/N no please don't die!I need you!!I love you!!" Mark started sobbing. "Mark wake up!" "W-what!?" "Why are you crying." "I had a sad dream." "Well that sad dream will never happen." "I love you Y/N." "I love you more Mark." "Nope not possible." "Haha ok then."

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed that chapter ❤️ Sorry that it's not that long.But I hope it's really good. And I will see you in the next chapter! Bye-byee