Chapter Eight

Current Editing Update : September 2nd, 2018.

Just a lil note, I'm trying to keep the chapters te same as they were before, I'm just adding more details and information, making it a better read. So if things don't really make sense (like all the chapters leading up to just this one) I'm super sorry, because honestly back when I was writing this, I didn't have a plot. I just write what came to mind, which is why when I look back at it I loose brain cells HAHA, anywho, I'm back and better than ever with writing. So enjoy xox!

Three months has passed since my first day of chemo. Mark and I are still going strong. We don't ever really get to talk a lot, he's gone on trips, collaborating with other huge youtubers, or going to interventions, and other super important things. Well speak of the devil himself,

"Hey babe, I'm home!" Mark called from the bottom of the stairs. I hurried off my bed and down the stairs to where my lovely boyfriend was, waiting with open arms.

I oh-so-thankfully placed myself in his arms, the place where I felt most safe. He pulled me out of his embrace and pecked me on the lips.

"I missed you." I said snuggling back into his chest again, not sure if he heard me or not.

"I missed you too." I felt his smile against my head, which caused me to smile too.

"Oh!" I said, pulling away from the warmth and leading him into the kitchen. "A women called for you, said you two were supposed to meet up for lunch or something?" I asked, whilst taking a loaf of break out from the refrigerator.

"I don't remember making plans with anybody else besides you." He said scrunching his face up. "Did you catch a name?"

"No, before I had a chance to ask she said she had to go." I looked up at him, face now relaxed. "Maybe it's best if you didn't go, because I did get an address and what not."

"Yeah, you're right. I would remember if it was important." He smiled his goofy smile. I handed him his well done sandwich, as I took a huge bite out of mine.

"I suppose I should go make a video, this is the last one I have to do before I'm all caught up to date with uploading!" He said cheerfully. It makes me happy, to know that he's happy, and that there's so many people out there who love and support thing wonderful human being. He deserves it.

"Is there something on my face?" Mark asked, looking at me, dead serious. I didn't realize I was staring at him the whole time, with a huge smile on my face.

"No, I'm just lucky to have you, that's all." I said, smiling even bigger. He walked over and kissed me on the cheek.

"You're the lucky one?" He asked, winking, and then walking away to his game room.

Twenty minutes or so passed since Mark went to record. That's when I heard him call out my name.

"Yo," I said as I popped my head in through the crack of the door.

"Come here." he smiled oddly.

"No you're gonna tickle me." I teasingly said.

"Not true, come here." he chuckled, patting the computer chair next to him.

"Mmm, fine. But I swear to god Mark if you put one finger on me, I'm running." I sighed, looking at him wide eyed, just to prove I'm serious.

He fell into a fit of laughter. "I swear, I won't." I finally reached where I was supposed to sit, and saw that Mark was still indeed recording.

"So, here she is. What do ya think of her?" Mark said, turning his head towards me, smiling.

I gave him a confusing look. Which he noticed.