Chapter Six

yl/n = your last name :)

Current Update: December 11th 2016

;marks pov;

I was in the washroom, y'know, like a typical person on an daily basis.

I washed my hands, while doing so I heard a knock.

I also heard the door open, but no one was talking.

No noise was heard at all, so I walked downstairs quickly.

Anger and sadness was all I could feel, thoughts like 'how could she' and 'I should've seen it coming.' mixed throughout my head.

I walked over to them, fists balled, and swung at (bf/bn) who fell to the ground.

(y/n) ran, she ran down the street so fast.

I wondered on if I should've followed or not, but something inside me said no.

;y/n pov;

I didn't know where I was running, I had no where to go.

I always ran from my problems, like when I found out I was diagnosed with Cancer. ( I am not very accurate about cancer and I don't know everything about it either, I apologize and please, do not get offended)

It was two months ago, when I found out.

When I woke up in that hospital room a while ago, after splitting my head open, I thought it was because of the cancer.

Mark doesn't need to know, no one knows, besides (bf/gn).

Moving out was such a poor act of me, one I shouldn't have made at all.

By now I was short of breath, I wanted to keep running, but my body and lungs said no.

So instead I sat down on the sidewalk, and leaned against a fire hydrant and blankly stared at the moon.

I was scared I wasn't going to fall in love, I wanted to have a first kiss, kids, travel somewhere, get married. So many things that I will probably never get to do because I might die.

My cancer is very bad, I have regular check ups, and it's been getting a little worse everyday.

I'm starting chemotherapy tomorrow, my first, the doctor said I may only need 3, hopefully.

The only reason I haven't had any of these treatments two months ago, is because my cancer was not bad and didn't require treatments.

I patted my pockets for my phone, and couldn't find it.

Then I remembered, it's at Marks place.

;marks pov again lol;

I leaned against my wall, trying to process what just happened.

I seen (y/n)'s phone on the arm of the couch.

It started buzzing, giving me a little fright.

I assumed someone was calling so I picked it up.

"Hello? Ms (yl/n)?"

"No, it's her boyfriend Mark."

"Oh, can I speak to her please?" I could hear him smile through the phone.

"She's not home right now, any particular message you want me to leave for her?"

"Yes, can you remind her that her first round of chemo is tomorrow morning at 8:30 AM?"

chemo? (y/n) has cancer?

"I uh, yes, I'll tell her." I could barely get the words out, I feel like I'm going to cry.

"Okay, thanks! Bye." and the phone line went dead.

I need to find her, we needed to talk.

I put on a coat, and opened the door to reveal (y/n), who showed nothing but sadness.

"Mark I-"

"when were you going to tell me?"

"We aren't together, it wasn't what it look-"

"No, I don't care about that. When were you going to tell me about the cancer?"

She looked so shocked, and then a tear slipped down her cheek.

"How do you know?"

"You're phone started ringing so I answered it, for it could've been important. Clearly it was, you're first round of chemo is tomorrow morning."

"I was going to tell you, I was I promise, I just didn't think it was the right time yet."

"When was the right time going to be (y/n)? When everything was over? It's, just I got to go."

I didn't know what I was doing, (y/n) screamed after me, but I just ran to my house.

I was so done with this day.