(Chapter 16) Pain..Lots and Lots Of Pain

I was in bed staring at the ceiling. Mark is recording a video. The twins are at Moms. It was 7:00 am and I was bored already. Mark is leaving later today and he won't be back till Thursday which is in five days. "Ugh." I got up out of bed an walked down the stairs. "MARK!!"
-Marks P.O.V-
Y/N is still in bed. I am recording a video. A few minutes later Y/N screamed out for me. "Be right back guys." I ran out the recording room and found Y/N in the kitchen. "What!?" "I'm bored." "Come with me." She grabbed my hand and I led her into my recording room. I motioned for her to sit on my lap. "Hey guys. This is my Girliplier and I love her.Oh and we have twins." I kissed Y/N. "Hi guys." She smiled and the comments started to roll in. There were comments like
She's beautiful!
Cute :)
Whoa she looks like you!
You guys have twins!?
What's the twins names
And then bad comments rolled in
Eeww she's freaking ugly
Mark I loved you!You suck
She looks like a donkey
She doesn't deserve you
She's so ugly
She's fat
She probably cheats on you
Don't trust her
Gross! She's dirty as heck!
Pffttt! She's garbage
Y/N started crying and ran out of the recording room. "You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. We are engaged. She's beautiful." All of a sudden I heard a slam. "I have to go. She just left the house." I jumped up from my chair and ran out of the house. "Y/N!!!!!!" I screamed. She was no where. I ran to her house. "Y/N are you here?" All of a sudden I realized. This isn't her house anymore. No one owns it. I ran outside and seen her walking up the hill with that....Javen buddy. "Y/N your ok." "I seen her running down the hill crying.What happend?." "My fans were being mean to her." Y/N was still sobbing. I hugged her. "Don't worry. I won't let anyone treat you like that."
End of P.O.V
I can't get what happened with Javen out of my mind
"Y/N what happend." "I'm just sad ok." "Please tell me." "Marks fans were being mean." "I wouldn't let anything or anyone do anything to you." Javen started walking closer to me. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed it. He looked away and smashed his lips onto mine. I tried to push him of but he grabbed my wrists holding them tightly making me wince in pain. "You can't get away from me Y/N. You don't know what I'm capable of." He smirked. He kissed me again. I kicked him between the legs. He took my hand and put me on his doorstep. He slammed my head against his door making me cry in pain. He hit me in the stomach making me wince once more in pain. All of a sudden we heard Mark calling out to me. "Come with me. And I'll talk!." He started dragging me up the hill.
It scared me a lot. I'm also scared to tell Mark. I went home and put a cloth on my head. "Y/N...On my way to find you I heard someone scream...It was a lady. Was it you." My stomach felt like it just went into a knot. I told Mark everything that happened. "Please Mark. Don't talk about it to anyone. He will hurt me." "No one will freaking touch you! It's him that should be scared about getting hurt." "Mark don't do anything! Please. I've already been threw enough already this year." "Just Y/N please don't leave again." He looked so concerned. "Ok Mark.I won't." "Now come on. You need a shower." "Ok." Oh how I love this man. I am probably the most luckiest girl on earth. I dug my head into his chest as he carried me upstairs and into the bathroom.He kicked the door behind him an placed me on the counter helping me get my shirt up over my head. (Please be reasonable at that part. Her wrists are hurting a lot an her head is tender and she needed help! Anyways back to the story. ) When my shirt was off Mark unbuckled the back of my bra and turned the shower on. I said thank you and he said your welcome an left the bathroom.
-Marks P.O.V-
Y/N doesn't know what I'm doing right now. I'm on my way to Javens. I'm gonna punch him in the face when he answers the door and then run away. I knocks on his door. "Hi Javen." "Hi Mark. What are you doing here?" He came out on the bridge. I made a fist and then punched him in the face causing him to twirl and fall. I ran off his property and up the hill to the house. I looked back to see he was chasing me. "I'm going to get you!" It sounded like we were playing a game of tag. I was obviously faster than him. I stopped and stared at him. He was like one foot away from me and I started running again. About 22 seconds later I looked back and he was stopped at the top of the hill. "I will get revenge you here me! Revenge!!" I laughed but never stopped running. I ran into the house. Y/N was still in the shower. I am not going to visit Sean this week. When I go I'm taking Y/N with me. But I won't be going till next week. What I did was so irresponsible. But I don't really care. I just want Y/N safe. But I did just kinda put her in danger. Opps. I'm actually so dumb. How could I do that. "Ughhhhhh." I'm always ruining things between me and Y/N. She's probably having second thoughts about marrying me. I'm a total idiot. "Whatcha thinkin bout?" I jumped. "How long were you t-ther." Duhhh I stutterd again! She's gonna know something's up. "I was here for 2 minutes or more." "Did I say anything out loud?" "No you were just mumbling something under your breath." "Oh...Haha." "I'm tired." I gave her a hug and slouched on the couch. "Night!" I hollered as she ran up the stairs.