(Chapter 14) Marks Birthday

"Hey Mark I was just on the phone with your mom." "Oh really?" "Ya..Why didn't you tell me your birthday is tomorrow." "Oh um..It's not that big of a deal." "Are you kidding me!" " Umm." "Of course it's a big deal." "No Y/N it's not...Really.." "To bad!" I ran and hid behind the washing machine. I heard footsteps.I watched as Mark walked past. He'll never find me here I thought to myself.

Marks P.O.V

I know exactly where Y/N is. Behind the washing machine. She hides there all the time. I went up the stairs and took a little glance and seen her watching as I walked past. I hid behind the turn and watched her walk out of the laundry room and down the stairs. I crept down and as she was peeking around the corner to see if I was in the kitchen I grabbed her waist and pulled her close. She screamed but all of a sudden started to laugh. She turned around and kissed me."Markimoo shouldn't we go to my house now and get my things?" "Oh ya. Im gonna get the twins and then we can leave." I let go of Y/N and went to the kids room. "Hi my babies." I lifted Autumn up and put her in the twins stroller. I took Aron up into my arms and then placed him in the stroller as well.

-Time skip-

"Is that the last of it Y/N??" "Yup." She had the twins in her arms bringing them to the stroller. Man aren't I lucky to have this hottie for myself I said to myself. I never noticed she was staring at me. "Mark what's wrong?" "Oh nothing."
End of P.O.V
I was just getting ready to leave when I noticed Mark wasn't in the car. In fact he was staring at me. I asked him what was wrong and he said nothing and hopped into the car. I started walking up the hill when I heard someone say Well well well I'm lucky to see you here I started speed walking because I don't trust anyone in L.A besides Bf/gn and bf/bn and Mark. "You can't walk away forever Y/N" And at that moment I knew exactly who it was. My ex boyfriend Javen. "What do you want Javen? And why are you in L.A??" "First I want you back.Second I moved here A few weeks ago.I live down the road. Maybe like 10 houses away from you." "Y/N!!!" "Mark I'm right here. Jewiz" "Sorry *pant* I've been looking all over for you *pant* Who's *pant* this?" "This is Ja-" "I'm Javen. And who are you?" Mark took the twins out of the stroller and handed me Aron. "I'm Mark. Y/ns boyfriend. And these are our beautiful babies." "Oh....So do you wanna hang out sometime Y/N?" "I'll think about it" Javen started running back to his house screaming I SEEN HER!!! Mark and I started walking up the road and went home.

-time skip-
Mark is still sleep. Felix and Jack are coming to help me decorate. Marks mom and brother are coming back. They will be here around 7:30 or earlier. Ken is coming to make a cake. I gave Matthias 150 dollars to buy Mark a big gift from me. Wade and Bob are in the mall with Matthias to get gifts from me,the kids,and themselves. When everyone got here and we were done decorating I crept upstairs and woke Mark. "Markimoo..I gotta surprise for you." He jumped out of bed and took my hand. "Shut your eyes.." He shut his eyes and I lead him downstairs. He opened his eyes and seen everything. He ran over by everyone and started hugging all of them. I sat down on the floor by the twins and started playing peekaboo with them. Mark came over and picked me up bridal style and kissed me. In front of everyone. When he put me down I blushed. "That's my man!" Felix shouted. Bob and wade whistled. Everyone else was clapping. "I love you Mark." "I love you to."

I am truly sorry for not uploading this chapter sooner!! Wattpad wouldn't let me so I had to delete the app and all that dumb stuff. But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't worry! The next chapter won't be very far away! And as always....I will see you in the next chapter! Bye-byee