Chapter Ten

No One's Point Of View

A week has passed since (y/n)'s incident. Mark never pushed her to tell him, nor did he ask. Felix is leaving for home in a day, and Mark was wondering on how things will be once he's gone.

(y/n) acted as if nothing happened, because she doesn't want the attention, or to be treated fragile.

Thus meaning that everything went along as was planned. They all went to the movies, out for dinners, shopping, had takeout, Mark and Felix filmed videos, and the three of them went to the amusement park. It was such a fun week, but things would soon come to a end.

Your Point Of View

The pictures of their food is up above, make sure you look at these before reading on!

I sighed as I waited with Felix and (bf/gn) at the table for Mark to return from the door with our Italian takeout.

Italian takeout was the best out there, but (bf/gn) here disagreed.

"I don't know why I agreed to eat this shit." she spoke as she watched Mark walk into the kitchen with 3 bags filled with food.

"It's not even that bad, you're over exaggerating." I rolled my eyes digging my hands into the bag to find my Cannelloni (Picture One)

Once I found it, I placed it down in front of me, along with my fork, napkins, and water bottle.

I watched Felix dive into the bag to find his food, which was a Tortellini Salad, one of my personal favourites (Picture Two)

(Bf/gn) then looked into the second bag and pulled out her Fettucine Alfredo, another one of my favourites (Picture Three)

Lastly, Mark reached his arm into the bottom of the bag and took out his Lasagna, which overall was just one of his favourite Italian foods (Picture Four)

There was one bag left so I decided to empty it and put it in the middle of the table. It contained a box of Calzone's, and 6 small plastic containers of dipping sauce (calzones are just bread basically)

"You guys are disgusting, how can you two eat that stuff?" (bf/gn) looked at Felix and I with scrunched eyebrows and a odd mouth shape.

"You're just judging because you're over here being all basic with your Fettucine Alfredo." Felix said pointing to her bowl of food.

"Uh excuse me sir, I think not!" she said throwing a dirty crumpled napkin at him. "Mark is the most basic here." she smirked and crossed her arms, glaring at Felix.

"True." we all said shrugging, all besides Mark.

"Yeah okay then, haters are gonna hate." he said as he oh so smoothly shoved a piece of lasagna in his mouth. We all stared at him seriously, before we fell into a fit of laughter.

How did I get so lucky to get friends like these. No matter what happens, they always care for me, and never fail to make me smile or laugh.

Never in a million years did I think that me, (y/n), would ever be happy again but look where I am. Sitting in my boyfriends house, with my best friend whose more of a sister, and my boyfriends best friend, who felt like my best friend too.

It was like everything was in slow motion when I looked up to see the people who mean the most to me laugh and enjoy themselves, enjoy me.

This all felt like I was in a movie, you know, the ones where the beginning is terrible but it's a very happy ending.