Chapter Seven

Current Update: December 21st 2016

;y/n's pov;

5:47 AM

I have a little less than 3 hours before my first round of chemo, and no ones gonna be there to comfort me, and tell me I'm going to be alright.

I don't know if I'm to tired to get out of bed, or if it's the cancer slowing everything down.

I just wish, that everything could be as simple as it was back when I lived home, by myself.

My dad is an crazy person, and is in jail. My mom is dead, she died of Cancer.

6:22 AM

I didn't even realize how much time just passed, everything seemed to be going so slow for me, but for everyone else time is flying by.

I sighed and moved the covers off of my body.

I sat on the side of my bed and rubbed my face, yawning in the process.

Slowly dragging my feet across the floor, I pulled a black sweater from my closet, and picked up a pair of leggings from the floor.

I brushed my hair, and then re-bunned it. (re- bunned meaning she took it out of the bun she slept in, and then fixed her hair and put it back into another bun :) )

I groggily walked down the stairs and took out a thing of strawberries and blueberries, and I made a smoothie.

I sat down on my couch, and checked the time.

7:03 AM

I still had more than an hour, so I clicked on Instagram and posted a selfie.

I always had trouble captioning my posts and whatever, so it took me awhile to get it.

"hey guys, how are you all doing? It's so early but I currently can't sleep, so I wanted to talk to you! Someone tweet/DM/ Comment and we can talk :) love you all, bye!"

I never had very many followers on Instagram, maybe 3000 or so.

I know that sounds like a lot, but you'll see young girls out there that are 12 or something with 8000 followers or what not.

But I'm not complaining because they're all fans, and I love my fans.

I talked to my fans, learning about them, talking to them as if we've known each other for a long time.

I never payed attention to the time, but thank god I had an Alarm sat for when I was going to leave.

7:55 AM

That gave me enough time to brush my teeth, put on a bit of Chapstick so my lips weren't dryer than the desert itself, shove on a pair of shoes and go.

The hospital was about 26 minutes away from where I live, so I was going to make it a few minutes before 8:30.

~•~

"Your first round of Chemo was successful ms (y/n)."

I sighed in relief, I was so tired and drowsy, they gave me an apple juice because I was feeling very sick.

"Your next round will be Tuesday, November the 25th, today is the 19th."

I nodded and pulled my bag over my shoulder.

I have 6 days until my next round of chemo.

"I will see you soon (y/n)!" he called out while I walked down the hall.

I looked back and gave him a smile that was oh so fake, but I don't think he noticed at all.

I sat in my car and ran my hand through my hair, sighed and sat back.

My first round of chemo was successful, I don't know why I still felt sad.

~•~

"Yeah, it went well. I felt pretty sick after, but it was very successful." I sighed and looked up at (bf/gn) and took a sip of my coffee.

"When's your next round?"

"Tuesday, can you come? Being in there alone today was so terrible."

"I will be there, I promise. Now let's go watch a movie and do each other's nails!" I laughed and she smiled, and we raced to the living room, to continue our fun filled night.