I start feeling the sensation all over my body, but the knot building up in my core grew bigger and bigger, forcing me to go harder on top of him. I pleaded for more of him, I wanted it more than anything. I moaned without even meaning too, I had never felt so good. Forgetting about how he was feeling, I grab a hold of his shoulders and use my arms to give myself more balance.

Chase then starts matching my rhythm by lifting his hips up and down, meeting my core with every thrust.

-Ughh- I moan in pain as he was going really hard and it was starting to hurt, but this feeling was to great to let it go.

He notices that I was a little bit in pain so he looks at me and breathes out- should I go less hard- he asks as he starts moaning again.

I shake my head- it's worth the pain- I say moaning louder- ughhh- I continue, my moans growing louder as I feel myself become obsessed with the thought of finishing, my desperation only made Chase more excited.

-Mads- He breaths out- i am gonna go harder- he says- let me know if it hurts bad- he says stroking my breasts. At this point I didn't give a shit if it hurt so bad, I wanted him.

He starts going harder, reminding me how much he adored me.

I close my eyes in pain but also pleasure, trying to distract myself from the pain through planting wet kisses all over his neck, occasionally biting at it leaving marks all over him.
I wanted to prove him how proud I was to have him.

After a while of leading, I feel myself growing tired requesting him to flip over- flip?- I say moaning. Without hesitation he clambers back on top of me, pushing his way inside me harder and harder every single time. With every pump I was seeing stars. He pressed my hands into the mattress and intertwined our fingers.
He knew I was getting closer to finishing as with each thrust my grip on his hands became stronger and my nipples started to get harder.
I knew he was close too.

-Come on Mads, show me how much you are liking this- he says moaning, his words helping me reach my peak. Fumbling my hands in his, starting to kiss him more passionate as he also kissed my breasts, making my back arch more and more, The feeling of his tongue licking my nipples was indescribable.

I let out passionate moans as I feel the knot in my stomach finally tighten, I needed him more.

-Go harder- I moan, the feeling of it wanting me to consume him all.

-More?- he asks as if it was impossible.

I nod my head while moaning.

He does what I told him to going harder and deeper with every dip, it hurt so bad but the pleasure made it worth it.

-Uhggggh- I moan in pain but also pleasure as he groans my name, reminding me of how good it felt.

I feel myself become overwhelmed with the wave of pleasure that moved through my entire body. I open my eyes a little bit to see Chase's expression to be nothing but pleasure. He opens them as well as we kiss each other intensely knowing that it was finishing.

We both tug and push at each other whilst riding out the last wave until our high finally came down. After a couple of seconds, Chase lets out a groan of satisfaction as he flips over beside me.
He stares at the ceiling, breathing quickly to catch his breath. I check on him to see if the marks I left on his neck were noticeable. Spoiler: They sure were.
I grew emotional as I looked at him, staring at his gorgeous complexion.
Suddenly, I find myself planting kisses all over his face, stroking his lip with my thumb as I did so.
He opens his arms, inviting me to rest my head on his shoulders.

-I like you so much Mads, you know that right?? you are as beautiful in the inside as in the outside- he says stroking my hair and staring at my brown eyes.

-Stop it, of course I do- I say rubbing my thumb over his cheek- I think you are one of the only guys that doesn't care that much of my body.

He kisses my forehead- you deserve the whole world- he says.

-Thank you Chasey- I say getting emotional.

-What for??- he asks looking at me with the biggest smile on his face.

-Everything- I chuckle.

-Thank you for everything as well Mads- he says kissing my cheek- I'm gonna be here every single day of your life- he says sitting up a little, laying on his elbows- reminding you how beautiful you are- he stares at my whole body.
I immediately get shy and he notices that, picking the covers and covering our entire bodies with them.

I cuddle him, my arms around his bare chest, one of his arms around my naked waist and the other one rubbing my hand.

The feeling of our bodies naked, next to each other was the best that I had experienced for so long.

-Let's see if we can be without having sex every single day of our life from today on- I say giggling.

-Heyy I have pretty good resistance- he says, obviously joking.

-Yeah...for sure- I say looking at him as he gasps and squeezes my ass and one of my boobs.

-Heyy, be careful with that or you are not gonna be able to touch them ever- I say narrowing my eyes.

-You know you couldn't do that, you adore my hands being all over your body- he says smirking

-Shut up- I say kicking his balls softly.

-Heyyy- he says- relaxx sarah cameron.

I snuggle more into him as my eyes start closing.

-Night Mads- he says.

-Night- i mutter.

And like that we fall asleep, listening to each other's deep breathes, enjoying each other's presence

——————————————————————