Chapter 1

Chloe's POV

"Rian, I'm 18 I can have a drink." I argued with my brother, Rian Dawson.

"Fine but if anything bad happens its on you." Rian is very protective, he hates it when I get hurt.

"Thank you, I'm going away tomorrow so I won't get too drunk, I promise," well was I wrong.

*the party*

There are a lot of people here, to many. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and walked slowly to the sitting room were most people were.

As the night gradually went on everyone was all over the place, I had a few more beers and started to get a little tipsy.

I walked to the kitchen to outside, no one was outside except this guy, really muscly and gorgeous, "uhh sorry."

He turned around to look at me, he crashed his lips to mine. I couldn't do anything but kiss him back, I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist.

He pushed me up against the wall still missing me, suddenly he went down to my neck, I pushed him back. "Not here," I took his hand, we went inside passed through all the drunk people up the stairs into my room. "where were we."

This time he push me on to my bed and took his shirt off, I put my hand on his six pack and he leaned down on top of me and started to take my clothes off.

*next morning after the party*

I woke up and looked at the time, 06:13, I got up and had a quick shower and then got changed. I walked back into my room and there was a body in my bed.

I don't remember last night at all, I grabbed my suitcase and left. I got my phone out and texted Rian.

C- Rian I'm probably at the airport when you read this but I hopefully will see you soon. Much love your sister xx

I got into the taxi and told him to go to the airport. I got my ticket and went to my gate, my phone vibrated.

R- have a good flight sis. I really hope you will be back soon, also say hi to mum and dad for me.

I smiled, I love that my brother cares about me.

They called my gate, so I got up and went on my plane and looked out the window.